Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Don't stress it friends it has been disposed of. I just wanted to move on and start over.

I am incorporating a few extra pieces to my set up which is another 6 inch monkey fan for better air flow. 2 Co2 bags and 2 tier net trellises. 4 sticky fly traps will be hung inside the tent and I will also add the dunks to soil again. And like I said before 3 bathroom scales. Out of the 2 gallon black plastic pots and into 3 gallon fabric pots.

You are all set my friend! And you are going to absolutely love the Neville haze. That's why i just started another.

Are you going to do it in this thread?

Yeah I want keep track all my grows in one place so I can find information quickly. I'm going to give myself a few more days of research on strain. How do you think she will deal with LST.?

Can you please direct me to it. I would love to see her grow. How many days does she take. I can taste her now. I found my strain and now I will start my rotation. You can not for the life of you find haze where I live she is so rare.

I started in the first thread in my sig but i will link it. Last page. She just got in the soil and not above ground yet.

She isnt a huge plant. I did nothing my last run so we may be training together! Ive only done light lst before.

I made a whole post that disappeared!
She was done in about 65 days too.

Just got this seed in the soil. The smoke will aet you free, very strong! :d5:

I would recommend mephisto or the strains from the portal as well. Mephisto give LOTS of free seeds too with you order. So does the portal. I have two of theirs to try as well.

Sorry to hear about your mishap. You'll love the fabric pots compared to plastic ones

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back