Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Neville's Haze prefers warmer climates with that being said Temperatures will be set @ 82-84 degrees.
Thanks friend I will be doing this for awhile so no be deal. I'm over it and moving on not gonna lie it hurt but hay you live and keep learning.

Thats right! Im happy to see someone else growing them too. :d5:

Today is August 19 2016 Time 9:18 am
Kindsoil will be at my door today..

Today I will pre set the kindsoil and roots organic original soil into the 3 gallon fabric pots and fully water the grow Media. I will place 2 and a half pounds of kindsoil in each 3 gallon pot.
I will make sure I fill the pots up to the top with roots organic. As I did not my first run. I will be also planting into GH Rapid Rooter plugs.

I would use about a liter at most to water them in. The kindsoil is kinda damp already. I only used 2 cups. Then 2 days later 2 more cups.
Its easier to add water than to remove

I will do the same friend but what about watering the whole thing and not water for about a week. The kindsoil is here. I had it in the living room my son is looking around and says what that smell as he looks around. I said what smell. He said I don't know but it smells bad. I love this stuff. My hopes are that they will be big plants so I can try out my nets.

Im not the most qualified but with the kindsoil already moist it didn't seem necessary to saturate yet. Im think once the plant gets established to do a big watering. It is my plan this grow. Seedlings need very little water early on so mine gotta work for it!

I just decided that it will be best if I start my perpetual autoflower grow of harvesting every 2 weeks. I have 3 seed now and will order more very soon. Sorry if the title is misleading. I will get to know this strain in and out. Master my environment and then upgrade.

Also, you may want to include Dutch Passion seeds on your list. Their auto euphoria grew huge! Its a satvia strain but thats what i like more than a couch lock.

Back