Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

They seem to be to me as well.
25be677842cf33df2529a2169f44df32.jpg
233470f8ac0058c9581badbeee69c116.jpg
225898b010bd68b33db5d6dc5fc1e488.jpg

I'm starting to feel more comfortable handling the girls.. As you can see I tied some branches down to provide better light distribution to maximize bud sites and get more fruits of my labor. I also gave the 2 of the girls a haircut and tucked some leaves. I know this causes stress this was done over a few days time. I'm not worried about diminishing weight. I'm learning to handle them. I will be growing for a long time to come. Thanks for following me. I'm running at about 79 degrees and a rh under 60.

The top picture is delicious seeds Dark purple autoflower. OG KUSH CROSSED WITH A FIRST GENERATION PURPLE KUSH AUTO THEN REWORKED THROUGH FIVE GENERATIONS WHILE CAREFULLY PRESERVING THE CHARACTERISITIC SWEET KUSH AROMA AND THE PURPLE COLOUR OF THE BUD CLUSTERS WHICH OCCURS IN PRACTICALLY 100% OF CASES. THE RESULT IS A COMPACT, FIRST GENERATION AUTO WITH A PERFECT CANOPY SIZE MAKING HER IDEAL FOR A DISCREET URBAN BALCONY WHILE THE PURPLE LEAVES PROVIDE A DEGREE OF CAMOUFLAGE.
09ae551c14b80722f0cabf15fed8a882.jpg
the other 3 I have no idea.

The look pretty good but what happened to the side growth looks like colas only with very little side growth.

The second and third picture 2 were injured and falling apart. I cut them. Top picture that's how she's growing.

Today is Monday August 8 2016

At 8 weeks old 2 more sisters will be harvested. The other two will finish up. The smoke from the others is good still in jars. I will be moving on to my next grow this month. They are done to my liking plus I would really like to practice what I learned. The remaining to plants will get 2 and a half cups of distilled water. Temps 77 with rh at 54

Back