Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Today is Thursday July 28 2016

After reading the information above I decided to change my growing environment and follow the lamp manufacturers words. I will now keep the temperature between 82-85 degrees. With doing this I will also drop my rh to 50-52 percent or less. This grow is worth more In experience then yield a lot of grower errors were made. I can promise those mistakes will not happen again.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Actually I'll play it safe at 79 degrees

Just after one night I can see a difference in the cannabis trichomes.

Just to let you know my plant that got moved outside had temps up to 98 with no issues. 80 to 85 shouldn't be bad with good air exchanges in the tent. Sharing our experience is how we learn and can help others! Im learning from you so much, thank you

:d5:

Indeed as am I . learning is the key here. Then improve our craft. Your welcome . this is my first journal they will only get better and I enjoy keeping track. After this grow I will promote myself to a white lab jacket for learning so much.

Times to harvest vary between 50 days and 85 days, while the potency of the strains is consistently above average for your run-of-the-mill skunk.

We are at day 45 today.[emoji7]

In the mix you will find:
White Dwarf
Red Dwarf
Deimos
Syrup
Dark purple auto [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Let the plant tell u when she is ready, typlcal woman! Lol. A 30x pocket microscope to look at trichomes is what I use.

Yes, learning can be fun!

I just took these pictures with the led glasses over the lens of the cell phone now you can see them as I do.
969ab4e0b7eff58f9c69ef55f5385ca7.jpg
5edf63e1a777baa6b8df442dc9c266a9.jpg
379d07fee235ffc741d93b9e530a6837.jpg

I have the same tent are you useing 5 gallon pots.[emoji263]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back