Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

The girls are 44 days old today.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Great job all i have! The buds forming is an amazing process.

They sure are and almost 1 inch fat.[emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186] thanks friend.

Dudeski you grew my favorite strain (haze) is it worth growing? Does it taste like a real. Haze.

I think there are a bunch of different haze strains. However, the critical Neville haze is fantastic smoke. It tastes like old school Columbian that i smoked in the 70s, yes im old! These seem to be small plants but high quality. Thc is 21 to 23 and it has won awards in the past. Im growing another next run and hoping to not have any problems.
I love it. I get very, very high off it with barely a 2 week cure

[emoji41] I think they will be my next run also I love it already....do u have a link to the grow all I saw was a report on it? I would love to read it while I smoke my next blunt....

Its in my sig at the bottom, both places. But i will get the links. If you turn the phone sideways they show up below my posts

Both have the same plants. The first link has my first partial grow then the haze and auto euphoria

Back