Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Today is Monday July 25 2016

Tomorrow will be six weeks for the girls. They all took their water well. The sister in The one gallon pot has started to change her hair color from white to orange. It seem as if she has now completely stopped growing up and is getting fatter by the day. All I can say is wow she grew fast. I cannot smell her from a distance yet. She is a little short sexy almost full grown woman. She is not tall only a mere 7 and something inches.
8c1f761f87a5ed078b32f4129940f8b2.jpg

As for the sick sister I ended up giving her water only about 2 cups.
I don't know how early but she's coming down before too much damage is done.
Here are the girls in a set a day away from six weeks.[emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji100]
a6c3ac6a834b1a7f8154c68661546343.jpg

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Right now the tent temps are at 79 degrees and rh of 55 and growing down.

The sick sister is even faster then the previous sister. She is tight and her hair are changing also. She is our purple baby. She has a lot of color in her .I feel bad leaving her in unstable unhealthy life.
With nothing to reference for a cure she will remain distressed. I will end her life early by my own hand she will not be taking by whatever is doing this to her.
c9f8a1a88c67bc508ca671bd76b27a4b.jpg

So my wife told me my set up cost me about 50 bucks a month. [emoji41] the lights been on 24 hours a day for while. I'm cool with that.

Good deal. I run 18/6, pretty happy with that. In the wild the plants get some darkness. I try to think how they do naturally

I wish I can let them sleep. I'm running 24-0 because at lights out the humidity goes way to high.

On the other after observing the girls I found 2 girls with the same growth patterns. In other words to of the girls are the same strain.

I love [emoji7] my first garden I am learning so much. The best thing about it is I can And will do it again again And again[emoji100] [emoji100] . My wife just said she will be my caregiver. Now we can really get down to business. That's big coming from a respiratory therapist. I took this picture while we talked.
73022a4dfcd4b5180a09d45d7a3c632e.jpg

I'm hooked, this is more then a hobby for me.

Yes, growing these beautiful girls is fun!

Im not sure why your humidity goes up lights out unless the fan is on the timer too. I run the exhaust fan 24/7 and only the lights and small fan on the timer.

I think it's because I'm growing in a basement.

Back