Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

This will be the first one done. I like the way she smell. Wish I knew what her genetics are.
d04564b2bc7f013307f7aa162c177a96.jpg

bb0f51504a19759db1c4b7c643c309b1.jpg

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk
She was born on June 13 2016

Today is Friday July 22 2016

After hours of searching and trying to identify delicious seeds dark purple auto In my grow. I can not. Note to self always label my pots. If you know anyone that has grown or growing please let me know. At first I thought it was D. Now I'm leaning toward A.

Today is Saturday July 23 2016

The girls environment is stable. Rh is a little high due to weather outside. The purple strain in the one gallon pot is getting worst with time. I will show you soon how bad she really is. I want to save her just so I know how if it happens again in a grow. Its not about the yield. It's about the grow. We will get into that later.
Her sisters are all doing well. Leaves are starting to straighting out on them. I will wait till tomorrow to give them distilled water. They get 2 and a half cups. Do you guys think it is ok to go up by half cups each watering? I am making sure pots are light.
I'll just take photo of sick one now .

The girls in a set.
6f555434f1735a088605ca4cdfc03fef.jpg

The sick sister. I took her outside and she is OMG So pretty I don't want her to die.
6d576eb75faacf7eff31e6c2a06a0202.jpg

The girls are about 39 days old today.

Looks like too much water to me. How heavy is the pot?

It's not yellowing like I see from water. Pot is almost ready for water. Its rusty and looks like Its eating itself. Thanks for looking at her.

Im a new grower as well and not good a deficiency in plants. Some of your problems could be the seeds themselves. You can get the wrinkled looking leafs from too much water or too much air from a fan blowing on them. Hopefully someone else can give you an idea what's going on with them.

I only have that one giving me problems. I think I'm going to concentrate on the girls that are doing better. really don't want to but hey.

Yes, let it get super dry. The others you should only increase water as they ask for it. Thats a good amount to go up by. I dont use plastic pots, they can make a difference too.
Some here make a lot of holes in them, like homemade airpots and have good luck with them. Lets more air in and moisture out.

Back