New Grower Vertically Challenged Grow 2.0

Hey @Powerful14 looks like you got the same mix pack as I did a couple grows back. I just planted potted the last of the Blueberry and Polar Light [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] last night.

I have to admit, I didn't read the whole thread. What happened to Mazar?

They were both duds the first one would not germinate and the second one came up and then died the same day..was very strange because I had all of them germinate in the 7 pack of mazar on my first attempt.. how is the PolarLight bro?

They were both duds the first one would not germinate and the second one came up and then died the same day..was very strange because I had all of them germinate in the 7 pack of mazar on my first attempt.. how is the PolarLight bro?
What a shame for the mazars, I really liked that smoke. Not sure how challenged you are with vertical but Mazar may have put it to the test. I think mine was over 5' tall, with LST.
The Polar Light was nice. Very crystally, and decent potency. Mine was short, 14"ish and a low yielder, about 40g dry. I'm interested to see what your scrog will do. Over all, it was nice enough to take up current real estate in the tent. I like variety.

peace and good luck!!!

Day 36 Update..

Finally back on home soil!!

The girls look pretty good to me.. big shout out to my wife for helping me out while I've been gone!!

[HASHTAG]#afnwivesrock[/HASHTAG]

Anyhow.. here's some pics after being gone for about 4 days I can see major growth..

PolarLight (plant 1)

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG

PolarLight (plant 2)

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

Blueberry

IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

Group shot!

IMG_0612.JPG

Much different smell in the room also.. the PolarLight is starting to smell pretty stinky!!

Thanks for popping by!!

:pass:

Day 36 Update..

Finally back on home soil!!

The girls look pretty good to me.. big shout out to my wife for helping me out while I've been gone!!

[HASHTAG]#afnwivesrock[/HASHTAG]

Anyhow.. here's some pics after being gone for about 4 days I can see major growth..

PolarLight (plant 1)

View attachment 665003
View attachment 665006

PolarLight (plant 2)

View attachment 665004
View attachment 665007

Blueberry

View attachment 665005
View attachment 665008

Group shot!

View attachment 665009

Much different smell in the room also.. the PolarLight is starting to smell pretty stinky!!

Thanks for popping by!!

:pass:
Looks awesome! Your wife rocks!
:d5:

Hey @Powerful14 looking good, my man.
I noticed the thermometer reads 80° on the floor. I suspect it's a tad bit warmer @ canopy level....this is most likely the reason the serrated edges of fan leaves on BB are curling up. If that can be sorted I wouldn't see any reason not to lift the Polar lights off the floor to be level with BB.
Just an observation/thought.

Peace

Hey @Powerful14 looking good, my man.
I noticed the thermometer reads 80° on the floor. I suspect it's a tad bit warmer @ canopy level....this is most likely the reason the serrated edges of fan leaves on BB are curling up. If that can be sorted I wouldn't see any reason not to lift the Polar lights off the floor to be level with BB.
Just an observation/thought.

Peace

Thanks for the suggestion @Yeatster and yes it is a couple degrees warmer up top I will try to lift the two PolarLight closer to the light and bring the temp down a bit.. I turned the heat up a couple degrees because I thought it was getting a little cold in there.. I'll try to get the thermometer closer to the canopy as well

are you adding Ca/Mg? A pic on natural light will help peeps, help you. If I remember correctly, Polar Light was calcium hungry.

are you adding Ca/Mg? A pic on natural light will help peeps, help you. If I remember correctly, Polar Light was calcium hungry.

Yes u are right I believe that's the problem I just don't have any product yet I stopped R/O FILTERING my well water in hopes that would help but I'll make a trip into the grow shop today I finally have a day off woo!

Yes u are right I believe that's the problem I just don't have any product yet I stopped R/O FILTERING my well water in hopes that would help but I'll make a trip into the grow shop today I finally have a day off woo!
I'm no expert, by any stretch but me, personally, I would give them a drink of plain tap water, with max Ca/Mg. I would also recommend a brand with 0-0-0, like General Organics.

Back