New Grower Vertically Challenged Grow 2.0

Thank You for the kind words 14!! Having a guide and a goal will make things successful,the 12 gram gain on that plant was a combo of a single fim and a supercrop cause it wouldnt stop stretching,so either method may have caused that..im currently in the middle of more topping,but more methods will be re-covered soon...rep slap to you !!
Hiiii @budelee !!!
:bighug:

I was jussst looking for a thread with the plants you're currently growing. Do you have one going other than the bomb seeds test grow thread?

Hiiii @budelee !!!
:bighug:

I was jussst looking for a thread with the plants you're currently growing. Do you have one going other than the bomb seeds test grow thread?
Hello Eye!! I am in a communal with the Skywalkers,also a communal with the dinafems,evthing im growing now is test seeds for vendors/tests..i do wanna start a challenge thread tho if anybody is interested,i use HID and the grow will be topped( my new groove) and in coco,i have dialed in the lucas kiss method with one bag start to finish and topping...i saw this and thought it was funny( now i have a use for it)
image.jpeg

Hello Eye!! I am in a communal with the Skywalkers,also a communal with the dinafems,evthing im growing now is test seeds for vendors/tests..i do wanna start a challenge thread tho if anybody is interested,i use HID and the grow will be topped( my new groove) and in coco,i have dialed in the lucas kiss method with one bag start to finish and topping...i saw this and thought it was funny( now i have a use for it)View attachment 657122
That's AWESOME!!!! Those little baby mittens are great!! Who would have thought such cute babies had such sharp claws!
:rofl:

Hello Eye!! I am in a communal with the Skywalkers,also a communal with the dinafems,evthing im growing now is test seeds for vendors/tests..i do wanna start a challenge thread tho if anybody is interested,i use HID and the grow will be topped( my new groove) and in coco,i have dialed in the lucas kiss method with one bag start to finish and topping...i saw this and thought it was funny( now i have a use for it)View attachment 657122

That is hilarious these baby memes are popping up everywhere lmao funny shit

Day 24 update..

Made the switch over to HPS today also imstalled my test scrog we'll see how that goes.. not the prettiest things out there but I think they may work.

PL#2 (plant 1)
IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

PL#2. (Plant 2)

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

Blueberry

IMG_0518.JPG

And here is a shot after the HPS turned on..

IMG_0520.JPG

Day 27 update..

PL#2. (Plant 1)
IMG_0528.JPG

Pl#2. (Plant 2)

This one is receiving the most abuse at the moment her training is a little more stressful I wanted to see the difference with the scrog much closer to the base of the plant.. plant 1 will take longer to get into position so this should be a good experiment..

Height is my first concern so I'm hoping that plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] stays much shorter with good results still. Time will tell.

IMG_0529.JPG

As you can see she doesn't look like she's very happy with me right now but I think she will bounce back nicely..

Also I will be upping the nute schedule from here on out..

A little close up of the training on plant 2
IMG_0530.JPG

And finally the Blueberry.. I am going to take a more conservative approach on the training I will just be LST training her sideways and see how that works
IMG_0531.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!

:pass:

DAY 30 Update..

Ladies are looking good!
Increased the feed a little bit and I would say they are loving it. It's the second stage of feeding dosage but only feeding at 70% of what the manufacturer recommends just to be safe but I think they would take the full dose without any problems..

Both of the PolarLight plants are starting to come through the scrog I think they will start stretching a lot very shortly..

PolarLight (plant 1)
IMG_0533.JPG

This one is a little less stressed than [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and I believe that it is because the scrog is a little higher and the training is not so severe, but I am very interested to see the difference in the two..

PolarLight (plant 2)

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

Blueberry

IMG_0536.JPG

Thanks for checking in :pimp:

DAY 30 Update..

Ladies are looking good!
Increased the feed a little bit and I would say they are loving it. It's the second stage of feeding dosage but only feeding at 70% of what the manufacturer recommends just to be safe but I think they would take the full dose without any problems..

Both of the PolarLight plants are starting to come through the scrog I think they will start stretching a lot very shortly..

PolarLight (plant 1)
View attachment 660574

This one is a little less stressed than [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and I believe that it is because the scrog is a little higher and the training is not so severe, but I am very interested to see the difference in the two..

PolarLight (plant 2)

View attachment 660575

View attachment 660576

Blueberry

View attachment 660577

Thanks for checking in :pimp:
They're like completely different plants since I last looked!! Crazy what a few days can do with an auto!
:d5:
Great growing @Powerful14 !!!

They're like completely different plants since I last looked!! Crazy what a few days can do with an auto!
:d5:
Great growing @Powerful14 !!!

Yes the Blueberry has exploded in the past 3 days!! And the two PolarLight girls are starting to work into the scrog I am excited to see how they take shape from here.. not sure what to do with the blueberry tho...

Back