New Grower Vertically Challenged Grow 2.0

yeah that sux man mine never did come back right but i started CalMag way too late.. hoping these next beans work out nicely.. got a pretty good strain i think stay tuned!! i will have a new groom setup as well no more vertical issues !!! :)

maybe pH issues? for the lockout?? i think mine had that issue because they didnt relly get proper pH levels until later in the grow when i got the right equipment

Ok guys this will be the last post in here it was fun and I sure learned a lot! Not a bad harvest off the Blueberry! I have not weighed it but I'm guessing around 2 oz not bad the PolarLight plants didn't do that well and the smoke suffered as a result so all of this will be used to make some good concentrate so all in all not bad for the first try..

I'd like to thank everyone that stopped in to say hello I will fire up the new journal in a few days I'm working on a new project at the moment

Here are some pics of the Blueberry its amazing smoke and I'm super happy about it!!

IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG
IMG_0777.JPG

Ok guys this will be the last post in here it was fun and I sure learned a lot! Not a bad harvest off the Blueberry! I have not weighed it but I'm guessing around 2 oz not bad the PolarLight plants didn't do that well and the smoke suffered as a result so all of this will be used to make some good concentrate so all in all not bad for the first try..

I'd like to thank everyone that stopped in to say hello I will fire up the new journal in a few days I'm working on a new project at the moment

Here are some pics of the Blueberry its amazing smoke and I'm super happy about it!!

View attachment 687387 View attachment 687388 View attachment 687389
View attachment 687392 View attachment 687394
well done!, DP blueberry on my to grow sometime list

Back