New Grower Vertically Challenged Grow 2.0

Day 44 update..

The girls are still fighting thru whatever deficiencies they have.. 1L of cal mag + hopefully here today.. I really hope it's not too late for my babies..

PolarLight (plant 1)
IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

PolarLight (plant 2)
IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

Blueberry
IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!!

Yeah, they are looking rough. I had similar looks on a Hubabubbasmelloscope. The yield will certainly suffer but with a heavy dose of Ca/Mg it should start coming around. I would take some close up pics of the issue in natural light, closest to the tops, for future comparison.

Good luck, you got this!

Yeah, they are looking rough. I had similar looks on a Hubabubbasmelloscope. The yield will certainly suffer but with a heavy dose of Ca/Mg it should start coming around. I would take some close up pics of the issue in natural light, closest to the tops, for future comparison.

Good luck, you got this!

Shit I forgot to take them out for a pic again sorry man I'll remember tonight

Shit I forgot to take them out for a pic again sorry man I'll remember tonight
No worries @Powerful14 I only suggest it for comparison. Because those ugly leaves won't get better. In fact, they will start to look worse, when they start to dry up and die. With a reference pic, you can see if it is progressing further up the plant(s).

I have trimmed a few of them off is this a good idea?
Personally, I would not do that, until the deficiency is sorted. My thinking is that if you take those leaves she will start to eat others, in search for said deficiency. Once she is sorted, snip away. That's my understanding, anyway.
Here's the HBSS I mentioned having similar roughness. She pulled through okay. Buds ended up being a little fluffier than I like but still great smoke.
IMG_20161010_160349.jpg

Personally, I would not do that, until the deficiency is sorted. My thinking is that if you take those leaves she will start to eat others, in search for said deficiency. Once she is sorted, snip away. That's my understanding, anyway.
Here's the HBSS I mentioned having similar roughness. She pulled through okay. Buds ended up being a little fluffier than I like but still great smoke.
View attachment 668612

Nicely done man :slap:

Mine won't be looking anything like that I don't believe lol!! Maybe next run I've got some plans here for the next time I plant beans should work out nice for me and the new plants!!

Yeah what @Yeatster said!!
:pass:

They'll be ok... I was actually just thinking to myself this morning that I have yet to see an auto not produce. I have very limited experience obviously, and I'm guessing it must happen... But they always seem to pull through. Even when you think they're dead repeatedly like the 3bog :bighug:

Back