New Grower Vertically Challenged Grow 2.0

Yeah what @Yeatster said!!
:pass:

They'll be ok... I was actually just thinking to myself this morning that I have yet to see an auto not produce. I have very limited experience obviously, and I'm guessing it must happen... But they always seem to pull through. Even when you think they're dead repeatedly like the 3bog :bighug:

Es she had me worried for s while but came through nicely I'm hoping for the same here I expect a hit on the yield but just wanna give them a chance to come back

It's been a while since the last update so here goes..

DAY 52!!

PolarLight (plant 2)
IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

She is very hurt!! It is slowly coming back to life but will suffer greatly.. plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is all but dead I got the cal mag about 2 weeks too late I think but I will leave her and see what happens..

Blueberry

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

This one seems to be unaffected while the PolarLight struggle.. and it smells and looks like killer smoke!! Can't wait!!

Here is PolarLight plant 1 she is a sad sad girl lol!!

IMG_0676.JPG

Thanks for checking in!!

It's been a while since the last update so here goes..

DAY 52!!

PolarLight (plant 2)
View attachment 672707
View attachment 672709

She is very hurt!! It is slowly coming back to life but will suffer greatly.. plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is all but dead I got the cal mag about 2 weeks too late I think but I will leave her and see what happens..

Blueberry

View attachment 672712
View attachment 672710
View attachment 672711
This one seems to be unaffected while the PolarLight struggle.. and it smells and looks like killer smoke!! Can't wait!!

Here is PolarLight plant 1 she is a sad sad girl lol!!

View attachment 672708

Thanks for checking in!!

I wondered what was happening with these girls!!

That blueberry looks awesome!! Polar lights has got pot on her... And she doesn't look that bad tbh!!

:bighug:

I wondered what was happening with these girls!!

That blueberry looks awesome!! Polar lights has got pot on her... And she doesn't look that bad tbh!!

:bighug:

Yeah I'm excited either way for the PolarLight it smells amazing as the blueberry too!! So not a total loss on the first auto grow.. second one fixing to be a lot better man lol @Slater

Anyhow I will Update in a day or two see how they are doing thanks for stopping by!! Also I'll get caught up on all the journals I've been neglecting sorry guys

Yeah I'm excited either way for the PolarLight it smells amazing as the blueberry too!! So not a total loss on the first auto grow.. second one fixing to be a lot better man lol @Slater

Anyhow I will Update in a day or two see how they are doing thanks for stopping by!! Also I'll get caught up on all the journals I've been neglecting sorry guys
How's it going??

Those girls should be about 70 days old if you haven't harvested them yet...

Happy holidays everyone just away from home at the moment visiting family the girls are doing ok and will be chopped soon I will have Update as soon as possible.. thanks all!
Okay @Powerful14 I see you are back from vacation. Where is the harvest update.

look familiar? Polar Light. :yoinks:
20170108_070604.jpg

Okay @Powerful14 I see you are back from vacation. Where is the harvest update.

look familiar? Polar Light. :yoinks:
View attachment 683773

that looks very familiar thats exactly what mine did.. they never did recover i am settled in now after 23 days away !! yikes! anyhow tomrow i will update on the harvest still need another day or two of hanging.. blueberry looks and smells awesome i think most of the polarlight will be used for concentrate.

@Yeatster are you feeding CalMag ?

Back