New Grower Vertically Challenged Grow 2.0

Oh ok I figured u must have read it!! Very cool I will be putting a lot of that to use next outdoor season with some photos and I am very excited for that.. more than ever now because of all the info on AFN I feel like I will just kill it next year lol

Hey looking good! Nicely done! I run a vertically challenged space(34" from the top of the pots to the lights surface), and found LEDs to be a great source of light. They run a bit cooler than HID's. I have had plants within 4" of the lights with no ill effects, and I believe purposely buying lights with IR spectrum has kept growth squat and nodes tight.

Anyways great job!

Hey looking good! Nicely done! I run a vertically challenged space(34" from the top of the pots to the lights surface), and found LEDs to be a great source of light. They run a bit cooler than HID's. I have had plants within 4" of the lights with no ill effects, and I believe purposely buying lights with IR spectrum has kept growth squat and nodes tight.

Anyways great job!

I have been looking at LED lighting but it's just not in the budget at the moment.. maybe next winter if all goes well in the summer I can squeeze the funds for it... also I want the right lights there are sooo many on the market with mixed reviews it's hard to pick u know?!

If I remember correctly he gained 12grams dry bud by supercropping 1 branch
Thank You for the kind words 14!! Having a guide and a goal will make things successful,the 12 gram gain on that plant was a combo of a single fim and a supercrop cause it wouldnt stop stretching,so either method may have caused that..im currently in the middle of more topping,but more methods will be re-covered soon...rep slap to you !!

Thank You for the kind words 14!! Having a guide and a goal will make things successful,the 12 gram gain on that plant was a combo of a single fim and a supercrop cause it wouldnt stop stretching,so either method may have caused that..im currently in the middle of more topping,but more methods will be re-covered soon...rep slap to you !!

Well sir u definitely deserve the kind words keep up the great work I am learning lots friend!

:pass:

OH about supercropping...I have been doing supercropping for a few years and definitely seeing improved yields on cropped areas. On autos I don't bend the branches though, I used a slightly less stressful method of the thumb and forefinger applying pressure with a slight roll of the fingers until the feel the stalk walls "give". The knot still forms, but the tips never droop. Works great.

I have been looking at LED lighting but it's just not in the budget at the moment.. maybe next winter if all goes well in the summer I can squeeze the funds for it... also I want the right lights there are sooo many on the market with mixed reviews it's hard to pick u know?!
Have you thought about building one?? Im gonna attempt a 6 cob build with @BigSm0 help,check out the DIY thread,lots of helpful people over there!!

OH about supercropping...I have been doing supercropping for a few years and definitely seeing improved yields on cropped areas. On autos I don't bend the branches though, I used a slightly less stressful method of the thumb and forefinger applying pressure with a slight roll of the fingers until the feel the stalk walls "give". The knot still forms, but the tips never droop. Works great.

I will definitely be trying this with one of the PolarLight and be able to see the difference between the two.. starting to get exciting lol

Back