Indoor Vapor's Ridiculous 15+ Auto Strains 5th Grow

All is looking well and plentiful. Nicely LST'd.:slap: Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the rep bro! So far so good! Lots of work in there haha! :stylez rasta smoke:

Watered last night, took about 20 gallons or so to get all the ladies. Added in about 3/4 teaspoon 10% iron chelate, 5 mL Cal/Mag, and 1 mL of SuperThrive per gallon of water. Been watering about once a week with these pots; seems to work out pretty well and they feel bone dry (and light) by the time it comes around again.

I'm considering trying out some of the Hawaiian Bud or Sea Grow when it gets here on this next feeding. I still have about half a liter left of each Advanced Nutrient Grow-Micro-Bloom, but I did some soul searching last night while looking at all the Advanced Nutrients additives, and I just don't think they are remotely cost effective when running a lot of plants. I love the AN line-up, I may try running it still for some side by side comparisons, but I could easily sink $400 into nutrients, and that's cutting into the ROI (return on investment) of the grow.

My CO2 monitor will be here tomorrow; I'm not sure if I'll get a good CO2 system incorporated into this grow or not. I'm definitely curious about it, it's on the books for sure!

It's just a sea of buds in there right now. When I pulled out all of the girls, I put them back with the big plants in back, tall plants on the sides, and shorties in the middle. Between this and LST, it's a pretty darn FLAT canopy in there. Soooo many bud sites! I swear in the last 24 hours they've plumped up a TON already. The Black Cream and Dark Devils have some big ol' buds already on them, and I'm pretty sure my Red Poisons already have some pretty good trich covered sugar leaves coming in! Very stoked for that!

Stay tuned and ride it out with me friends; got a good 60+ days left but if they look this good at 30 (wish I looked that good at 30,) they are gonna shine later! Yeah buddy! "MW"

Maybe I'll have one or two ready for some Christmas/New Years vaping! "MC7"

Sweet Seeds Update - 40 Days from Germ

Sweet Seeds Update - 40 Days from Germ

Had to do a little update on these babies. Running into some deficiencies on some of the girls in the 5th week and had a little heat stress on a rogue TD (leaf tips curled up slightly,) but got that pretty well under control. I'll be spending a day this weekend playing doctor with a few of them; been spending the past few nights looking up pictures of deficiencies and trying to figure out methods of fixing them. I need to do some training on some of the ladies again, so I'll be most likely pulling them out for some better photo op as well. Stayed tuned this weekend!

I'll be doing a feeding most likely on Sunday by the way the pots are feeling; thinking of ditching the Grow-Micro-Bloom and digging into some of the Grow More Hawaiian Bud or the Sea Grow. Little leery about doing this a 1/3 to half way through, but will give a few threads another read on them for a hopefully appropriate nute dose and see what happens. OR, I'll do a couple with the Grow-Micro-Bloom and the rest with the Sea Grow. I just don't have much in the way of the Advanced Nutrient additives; I haven't much left of the Big Bud and Bud Candy and I don't know how effective Grow-Micro-Bloom is on it's own. Any thoughts on this fellows and ladies?

Here's the steamy jungle of vaporous love:

DSCF2710.jpg
DSCF2712.jpg

So anyways; not a huge update here but I wanted to show off these Sweet Seeds strains, the Dark Devil and the Red Poison. I have two of each of these strains in my grow space, but these two were looking pretty tasty.

So here we go!

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil (1 of 2)

Here's a peak over head in the grow space of the particular subject!

DSCF2709.jpg

And here she is with a little light outside the grow space! I'm in ebony love! Oh man! :drool:

DSCF2739.jpg
DSCF2735.jpg
DSCF2728.jpg
DSCF2725.jpg
DSCF2724.jpg
DSCF2723.jpg
DSCF2721.jpg
DSCF2720.jpg
DSCF2741.jpg

Sweet Seeds Red Poison (1 of 2)

Didn't think I'd see any color out of these, honestly. I keep comparing them to the Dark Devil's in thinking they would be super colorful. Then I pulled them out of the grow space and looked a little closer. These pictures do little justice to bring out the reddish/pink hues in the flowers on this little lady! I think I just need to be more patient :stylez rasta smoke:

DSCF2719.jpg
DSCF2717.jpg
DSCF2715.jpg
DSCF2707.jpg
DSCF2749.jpg

I can't wait to see these in another 40-50 days. I know this sounds crazy; but I actually WANT them to go longer. Go longer and grow, my pretties! *cue flying monkey music from The Wizard of Oz!* :wiz:

I am so far thoroughly impressed with Sweet Seeds; all of my plants of theirs all seem to be doing quite well and very strong. Bravo to them for such wonderful strains! :piggy Hug:

I'll be doing another update soon with more pictures and possibly a few tent upgrades; stay tuned and as always, thanks for following along! :karma Cloud:

Yo, I've found you at last, time for you to show me yours :)

I'm gonna run through your thread tomorrow when I've got a chance to really read it properly, you've got a jungle to work through :)

Throw up some pictures of your deficiencies and let's see what silly games they're playing with you, the Dark Devil #1 and Red Poison #1 are both looking for magnesium if that's any help, a healthy dose of calcium and magnesium will bring those back to a full green :)

Catch up with you tomorrow dude :)

[video=youtube;Y06PoMHBj7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06PoMHBj7k[/video]
Family Guy- Side Boobs - YouTube

:smokebuds:

Argh you found me Howdy! :smokebuds: Now show me your Tuts! :crying:

Yeah they started showing deficiencies around the 5th week; I've since then ordered up a gallon of Cal/Mag and have already got a good two feedings in at 5 mL per gallon. I'm tempted to mix up a liter with a few mL and try to foliar feed; but I'm leery due to the 24/0 lights and possible splash burn. I've also since said nuts to the Advanced Nutrients; I really liked what I saw for sure with their lineup; but some of the boys twisted my arm into trying the Grow More lineup; so now I'm full of Sea Grow and Hawaiian Bud! Just fed the 4-26-26, noticing a HUGE bud boost compared to the stock AN Grow-Micro-Bloom (I wasn't adding much in way of the 10 BILLION additives they offer (there's no sarcasm in there at all wink wink.)) Haha!

So as of right now I'm sold on Grow More; it was INCREDIBLY cheap as well comparatively; curious to start a grow from start to finish with it. I'm not trying to sell the Advanced Nutrients short by any means; you know just as well as I the monsters some of these boys pull using them; they just leave my bum hurting when I'm growing a large amount, know what I mean?

I'll have to show you my Pyramid Seeds Auto Super Hash; haven't seen her in awhile. I'm not sure if I'm doing her justice either; we'll see when she gets her photo opportunity!

I've got two plants in there that have yet to flower; a Dutch Passion Think Different and Short Stuff Russian Rocket Fuel. MONSTER plants. Pretty lush vegetative growth. No preflowers. No nanners. No balls. Just... veg. And I'm going into like... week 6 or 7 here. So i'm a little worried either these particular phenos have a more light schedule dependent trait to them (and don't like my 24/0 of AWESOME,) or they are just late bloomers and will finish late. I have another Think Different that's just FULL of flowers though is the kicker.

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words. Should have a short morning at work tomorrow if I don't lollygag; will try to do a photo session with the ladies. Got some tasty looking buds in there. You'll laugh when you see how I've trained one of my Pineapple Express. She's a flexible girl.

My lids are shuttering though bro; it's time to catch some zzzz's. I'll get you all updated in the morrow. Thanks for checking in!

Day 45 from Germ - Mini Update

Doing a little update here; nothing but veg on one of the Dutch Passion Think Different's and the Short Stuff Russian Rocket Fuel. I think I'm going to dial the lights back to 18/6 and just have the off period during the peak time of the day that the sun's up. It'll be aight. I'll figure it out. Here are a few pictures of each:

Dutch Passion Think Different (1 of 2 in the grow room)

The other Think Different I have is a huge bushy bud producing MONSTER. TONS of bud sites and buds. This is nothing like her. This is like her distant cousin's brother's friend's great uncle's great nephew's gym coach's great Aunt Mable from Maine with dyed red hair and flaming red lip stick kind of Different. :smokebuds:

DSCF2750.jpg
DSCF2751.jpg
DSCF2752.jpg
DSCF2753.jpg
DSCF2754.jpg
DSCF2755.jpg

Some long stipules on this thing. Been looking all over for nanners/balls, nothing. Hoping the switch to 18/6 will push it into flower. Going to keep watch on it; I'm very tempted to just move this into a separate tent altogether. Any thoughts on this?

DSCF2757.jpg

Short Stuff Russian Rocket Fuel

A big leafy beast. Donned on me that I didn't train her down. Not sure what I was thinking. :No: :face:

DSCF2814.jpg
DSCF2817.jpg
DSCF2823.jpg
DSCF2824.jpg
DSCF2831.jpg
DSCF2833.jpg

Here she is after a good tie down:

DSCF2829.jpg

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil (1 of 2 in the grow space)

Here's some ebony love!

DSCF2758.jpg
DSCF2761.jpg
DSCF2762.jpg
DSCF2766.jpg

Sweet Seeds Red Poison (1 of 2 in the grow space)

DSCF2782.jpg
DSCF2784.jpg
DSCF2787.jpg

Auto Seeds Purple Cheese

DSCF2795.jpg
DSCF2794.jpg
DSCF2797.jpg
DSCF2808.jpg
DSCF2810.jpg
DSCF2809.jpg

I'm continuing on with the Cal/Mag regiment. I've started feeding with Grow More Sea Grow 4-26-26. I may interchange feedings of this with the Grow More Hawaiian Bud 5-50-17. I've started adding the Grow More Mendocino Avalanche Bud Hardener as well as Grow More Sea-weed Extract Liquefied Organic Kelp (.10-.10-1.5).

So many more plants in there to take pictures of. May dial it back a bit next grow. :rofl:

Starting to get some things figured out. Feeling good about it; I'm pretty sure I'm going to be very satisfied with the harvest.

Oh and got my elec bill today. Honestly was not bad at all. Have had higher in the summer running air conditioners. Just thought some of you might have been curious :group:

Thanks for the look everyone!

DUde start adding 1/4 tsp of the HB to your grow nutes..check out snipers nute skedg ..I tweak it a buit and add a bit more HB in later bloom and more 4-26-26and watch the snow fall!:smokebuds:"Weed"

I'm looking for snipers schedule now; I'm new to Grow More so I've been asking around on advise for it. To reiterate what I have on hand that's pertinent to this:

Grow More Sea Grow 16-16-16
Grow More Sea Grow 4-26-26
Grow More Hawaiian Bud 5-50-17
Grow More Mendocino Avalanche Bud Hardener
Grow More Sea-weed Extract Liquefied Organic Kelp (.10-.10-1.5)
Cal-mag

My last feeding was:
Per Gallon
2 teaspoons 4-26-26
1 mL SuperThrive
3 mL liquid Cal/Mag
3 mL liquid Sea Weed
3 mL Silica Blast (new to this, heard good things, maybe veg its the better time for it but oh what the H, ya know?)
3 mL Avalanche Bud Hardener (we think, my Mrs added it and she was leaning towards 6 mL. We're torn on it. I'll have to read the bottle, I think I just followed that. :wiz: )

I'm off to find that schedule. Thanks for the idea DAB! "MW"

Thats Alot of Food ...
The Avalanche wi.need a good cleanse out ...Make.sure to A really good cleanse ..Will.Make.it hard as rock and sugered to Unsmokable....it needs 3 weeks as stated ..But will.frost em.Up ..

I Love Red Posion...Alot ...Even Young ....Its stooopendious around 73 days ...It damn Near will Be dead tho .......super resiny ..and taste is Stellar Imop ..
It has Me For Best Flavor ..Buzz is always Dragon ..lol.....

Back