Indoor Vapor's Ridiculous 15+ Auto Strains 5th Grow

Oh man, great report dude, your making me wanna book my plane ticket over.

Oh yeah pet hair, I've got that lol, I've got that everywhere. I'm a cat person as well. 3 young(ish) ones, Taiga, Lilly, and The Fonz, and their Mum, Minx. I'll have to get some pics up so you can see them sometime.

That Pineapple Express sounds delicious, I've tried Barney's photo one so I'd love to test the difference, sounds pretty similar though, potent and pineappley lol.

I shouldn't worry about the DD's trichs, if they do actually turn a colour the heads will go red so you won't miss it. Close to black trich stems with red heads. Beautiful, can't wait to see you harvest that one :)

I ask about your drying method because I've not long harvested a few plants and had two untrimmed, but chopped off the plant, branches which were supposed to go into the hash pile but they got misplaced and forgotten about. I found them just as they were close to a perfect dry but they had all these crappy leaves on which I really couldn't be bothered to trim off so instead I just threw them in a box with all my smoking junk.
Low and behold a few days ago I needed a little bit of smoke while I was waiting for another plant to dry so I went looking for my hash material to do another run. Found these branches again and after a bit of inspection, and realising the buds were a little too dense to waste in the hash, I decided to trim the fan and sugar leaves away leaving a few really, really frosty buds. Frostier than anything else I've harvested, it was getting everywhere, you couldn't pick these buds up without leaving a THC trail behind it. Fantastic.
And smoking it, even better. The taste was so intense, and the high also. It really was the best thing I've personally grown and harvested so far, completely incomparable to the same strain, air-dried in a box and semi-cured.

When you both have enough to chop a branch and leave it somewhere for two weeks, give it a go. Dry it fully clothed and give it a trim right before you jar it. Perfection.

Gonna have to roll myself a joint after that, I can hear it calling me....

:smokebuds:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Son of Hobbes again.

Next time ;)

Back