Indoor Vapor's Ridiculous 15+ Auto Strains 5th Grow

No, that's it, I'm out....

Bwahahahaha! Can you feel it Howdy? I said, CAN--YOU--FEEL IT? :hump: :rofl:

Oh ho ho ho that's good stuff I tell you WHAT!

You'll be back. They always come back! "Nammy's Lusty" Can't knock a good man down! You could cut off my whole left side, and I'd be all right! OHHHH! Did you see what I just did there? :face: Call me butter, baby; I'm on a roll!

Oomsk oomsk oomsk *techno music*

baby-capone.gif

Yep a couple that grows together stays together. :pighug:

Yep a couple that grows together stays together. :pighug:

Just showed her this post Mississ; big grin on her face!

Ohhhh yah no she's been down there every time I go down there asking questions. "What's this? Why do you do this? Can I try?" :roflcry: Honestly she's been helping me water and mix nutes and it's SUCH a time saver!

She's going to have her own plant or two on the next go around :grin: She loves her White Widow! It's fun though; good bonding time and I know she just wants to help and get in on it (and time spent down there is still time spent together.) Appreciate you stopping by! :hug:

Day 70 is nearing on everything Howdy! Harvested the Berry Ryder a few days ago; 38 grams dry weight. It's pretty gnarly smoke even without being cured. When I get home from work I'll throw up some pictures of the chop and the buds, stiiiiiicky!

Should be harvesting a few more plants this weekend; got some ladies that look to be finishing up in there. Will be checking the trichs and checking them twice, gonna find out who is naughty or nice. Do you see what I just did there Howdy? Took a christmas song and made it about growing. I'll give you a minute to pick your jaw off the ground :jaw: OHhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiii! :stoneslap:

Got some PLUMP looking buds in there; I think I'll pull at least a dry oz out of each one. Maybe one or two a little less; had some problems with the Trans Siberian, Amnesia, and White cheese, but they pretty much all bounced back towards the end here and put out some frosty buds (albeit kind of weird bud growth.)

Big picture update coming soon. Stay tuned! (you too Howdy Howdy Howdy! :tiphat: )

Last edited:
Beginning to harvest!

BEGINNING TO HARVEST! WARNING - May contain content not suitable for children or those with heart conditions. If arousal lasts for more than 4 hours, consult your doctor!

The Grow Space!

DSCF3320.jpg
DSCF3323.jpg

The Plants!

Auto Seeds Berry Ryder

We were completely out of smoke so we decided to harvest the Auto Seeds Berry Ryder on the 18th. Milky trichs throughout; could have let it go longer but it ready to fall.

DSCF3282.jpg
DSCF3319.jpg
DSCF3310.jpg
DSCF3296.jpg
DSCF3304.jpg
DSCF3302.jpg
DSCF3295.jpg
DSCF3343.jpg
DSCF3342.jpg
DSCF3340.jpg
DSCF3337.jpg

Gotta trim it up a bit still; had some wily leaves on it. It's some knockout smoke though; it came out to 38 grams dry. There's a hint of berry in the after taste; I'm sure so much more flavor and smell will come out with a good cure. It's done its job though; it's actually pretty potent for what I thought it'd be. An awesome day time smoke; can take a rip and still get work done.

G13 Labs Pineapple Express Auto (1 of 2 in the grow space.)

This was harvested today! It had some more lower buds; but they were savagely clipped and sacrificed to the vaporizer.

DSCF3327.jpg
DSCF3325.jpg
DSCF3348.jpg
DSCF3351.jpg
DSCF3373.jpg
DSCF3330.jpg
DSCF3332.jpg
DSCF3334.jpg
DSCF3352.jpg
DSCF3353.jpg
DSCF3354.jpg
DSCF3363.jpg
DSCF3366.jpg
DSCF3371.jpg

Sweet Seeds Black Cream

This was also harvested today. I didn't read Sweet Seeds write up here on AFN about their latest colored strains; had I done that I would have known they are pretty nutrient sensitive. So I ended up nute burning her a bit; but after the burned leaves were clipped out I was left with this beautiful plant that smells like caramel. It is soooooo sticky. And smelly. I have two more beans left of her; down the road I'll give this one some justice now that I know what she likes and doesn't like.

DSCF3376.jpg
DSCF3374.jpg
DSCF3377.jpg
DSCF3391.jpg
DSCF3385.jpg
DSCF3379.jpg
DSCF3399.jpg
DSCF3397.jpg
DSCF3382.jpg
DSCF3381.jpg
DSCF3380.jpg

Found some globs that look like this below on a few of the leaves. At first I thought maybe it was a bead of transpired water or something, but it's like SUPER sticky. Is it possible this is blobbed up trichs? Not sure what else this would be.

DSCF3404.jpg
DSCF3403.jpg

The after math:

This was a freshly cleaned pair of fiskars before starting:
DSCF3406.jpg

And this is what came off my fingers after I was done trimming the two plants:
DSCF3405.jpg

More to come; milky trichs abound and some amber happening on a few. Will start to slowly harvest over the next week; got a few that I might let go a little longer. Stay tuned for more pictures and harvesting actions; and thanks for stopping by and checking out my stuff! :karma Cloud:

Nice harvest SoH! Those "globs" are resin. I think I remember Nam80232 had the same thing happen with one of his plants and I saw where SS chimed in and said it is common with that strain.

Back