Indoor Vapor's Ridiculous 15+ Auto Strains 5th Grow

Thats Alot of Food ...
The Avalanche wi.need a good cleanse out ...Make.sure to A really good cleanse ..Will.Make.it hard as rock and sugered to Unsmokable....it needs 3 weeks as stated ..But will.frost em.Up ..

Never used this stuff before; you're making me excited! Have you tried the Mendocino Gold that they make? I was reading on the bottle that they recommend using that in synergy with the Avalanche. I'll be sure to give them a good flush; this is my first grow with inorganic nutes aside from my very first grow with miracle grow :face:

There are some pretty big buds in there; can't wait for another 30 days. I haven't started checking trichs yet, figured a bit too soon for that.

I've noticed a HUGE surge in bud growth since the last feeding though; whether they were planning on doing that or if it's a reaction to the new nutes; I dont know, but OHHHHH MAMA. I'm excited! :smokebuds: I've got a target yield weight I'm after; pretty sure I'll hit it. Lots of variety of smoke anyways! The flowering Think Different I have in there has SOOOOOO MANY bud sites. I would love to fill this space with nothing but Think Different's on a run. Or Red Poisons. Or Dark Devils. Ah hell I'll plant them all. :Cushty:

Did you guys have a chance to look at the non-flowering TD and the Russian Rocket Fuel? Any thoughts on those bad girls? Going to dial the light back to 18/6, think I should attempt that before sticking them in their own tent on 12/12? Trying not to jump the gun, just thought I'd see some preflowers/flowers at Day 45 on them.

Appreciate the feedback and look guys! Notes taken! :karma Cloud:

Can only say that yes, some autoflowers phenos need the light change to kick in or the rest of the grow. If you don't mind them vegging out more for a bit I'd wait for a definitive answer.

Love it when new Nutes purchased show their value soo clearly each day.

Next few update pics should be good:dance2:

DOnt 12/12 them 18/6 them autos grow too fast for 12/12 IMO..sometimes over water and dif things can slow your growth..take ya time lol some just take their sweet time..when you get ya style down better and learn strains you will hit better target date harvest..:piggy Hug:

Howdy buddy, I'll come back and do a bit of catching up soon, but I'm just seed hunting atm, came across this and thought of you and your missus. I'm getting some for myself, pretty sure you'll do the same ;)

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/medicann-seeds-cali-jack/prod_4086.html

Back shortly bro

:smokebuds:

Ah bro appreciate you thinking of us! This looks really nice!

Medicinal Uses: Stress Relief, Anxiety, Nervousness, Migraines, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Ocular Relief, Chronic Pain and many more.

Yeah that pretty much fits the bill right there haha!

Apologies for not doing much in the way of updates; it's a beast getting all the plants in the lime light and with holidays and cold weather and <insert numerous list of excuses.>

I took a few pics of the ladies here on the last watering; I'll have to check the calendar but pretty sure I'm around 52-53 days on the ladies. Give me a few and I'll see if I can't post some goodness.

Again bro, really appreciate the thoughts! :karma Cloud: from me and the Mrs!

Day 57 from Germination - Big Picture UPDATE

Still plugging away! Still learning the Grow More nutes; need to dial my amounts back a bit more. I fed about two weeks ago with 1 tsp of 4-26-26 and 1 tsp of Hawaiian Bud per gallon of water. Some of them loved it. Some of them, not so much. Nothing to call home about, but some nute burn signs in the tips of the leaves. There's one or two that took a good pummeling to the proverbial jewels. Not worried in the slightest; definitely have learned a few good lessons on this grow and already coming up with a strategy for the next set. I've since been doing plain water; seems to have helped alleviate a lot of the problems.

On a bright note; a lot of my Cal/Mag issues seemed to have disappeared. Was adding it in at 3 mL per gallon on the past few watering/feedings.

On another note; I've decided I'm watering too much when I water. I don't necessarily think I'm watering too often; just too much when I do. I noticed one of my White Widows had some leaves cupping the next day after I watered as usual. As a test, on the next watering I watered some of the 2 gallon pots with about a half gallon of water and waited a few minutes. Normally I deluge the top soil, let it sink in a few seconds, then deluge again. Run-off comes quickly with this method. After doing the half gallon and waiting though; had runoff there. Ergo, in my situation, less water + more patience = happier plants.

It stinks to unholy heaven down there. The carbon scrubbers are struggling to keep up. Some days it's fine. Other days I walk in the front door and am greeted by an awesome but VERY UNWELCOME smell for where it's at haha! Learning some limitations of my gear here. Been running through a few options in my head and on paper.

Well, without further adieu, the pictures!

The Grow Space

Here's two pictures of the ladies at large. If you're just tuning in; there's two 400W HPS and a 1000W HPS for 1800W total HPS.

DSCF3253.jpg
DSCF3252.jpg

I bought an Autopilot CO2 monitor. It just monitors; it's not a controller or anything like that. Ran about $100 USD online. It's just nice to know where the CO2 level is at. I've got it placed at head level in the tent as it's hooked up via power cord. Unless I haven't found it (I admittedly haven't fiddle with it a ton,) it doesn't appear to have a back lit display which seems a little funny to leave out considering the price tag; it's actually kind of tough to see the screen even with all the light in the grow room (maybe I'm just going blind. Hairy palms you know wink wink.)

I might work on setting up a battery pack for it so I can get rid of the cords; then when I set up my fermenting CO2 experiment I'll move it down closer to the plant leaves where the actual CO2 concentration levels I want are at.

For $100 though; was one of the cheaper CO2 monitors I've found. Still kicking around trying to build my own with some Arduino stuff; would be fun to compare the two and see how sensitive they are. But that's a project for another day (in another time where free time is abound!)

DSCF3251.jpg

The Plants

Dutch Passion Think Different (1 of 2)

This is the flowering Think Different auto I have. The other Think Different is stuck in veg, giving me the middle finger for my 24/0 light schedule. I think I've got my heat figured out near the grow space; so I may try to flip to 18/6 soon. I would have sooner; but with -40 below 0 Fahrenheit wind chills it cools down FAST. Turned off the lights for a few hours as a test; dropped nearly 20 degrees in under 2 hours. That's pretty quick.

Loving this plant though; what a bush! Would love to do several of these in a run to see how well they perform against each other. I now see the appeal of the TD; so many bud sites and nice plumping buds. Starting to pack more weight on every day; definitely have some time left on all these ladies for sure.

DSCF3050.jpg
DSCF3049.jpg
DSCF3046.jpg
DSCF3041.jpg
DSCF3037.jpg
DSCF3031.jpg
DSCF3030.jpg
DSCF3029.jpg
DSCF3054.jpg

Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry

Diggin' the smells off this plant. Very berry. Not sure if I get the blueberry hint on it. But it's fruity alright. Had a little snaffoo with my LST; remember if you have multiple pots rubbing up against each other to be careful when pulling them out of the tent; had a branch get caught up and partially rip off at the base stalk of the stem. At first I was tempted to just lop the whole thing off; but it healed and recovered and honestly there's some pretty plump buds hanging off that soldier of a branch haha!

DSCF3183.jpg
DSCF3178.jpg
DSCF3175.jpg
DSCF3174.jpg
DSCF3173.jpg
DSCF3171.jpg
DSCF3170.jpg
DSCF3168.jpg

Dinafem White Widow (1 of 2)

Have two of these ladies in the space. Throwin' pistils in the air like she just don't care! Some big, pistil filled buds forming on these babies. In a few weeks; she'll start sucking tight as calyxes swell and crystallizing all over. Mmmmm!

DSCF3220.jpg
DSCF3223.jpg
DSCF3224.jpg
DSCF3226.jpg
DSCF3227.jpg
DSCF3228.jpg
DSCF3232.jpg
DSCF3234.jpg
DSCF3235.jpg

Pyramid Seeds Auto Super Hash

Well Captain Howdy, not sure if I'm doing her justice either haha! She's got some nice looking pine cone nugs forming, but waiting for some serious trich formation to start. She's looking nice; so far I think I'd give this girl another whirl if I had the opportunity.

DSCF3238.jpg
DSCF3240.jpg
DSCF3241.jpg
DSCF3242.jpg
DSCF3246.jpg

Sweet Seeds Red Poison (2 out of 2)

Here are my Sweet Seeds Red Poison's. As stated, got a little zealous with the ol' nutes here but holy smokes did she start putting out some color as the bud packs on! I've got two different pheno's here; on the one the buds have the reddish hues, on the other it's pretty green.

Here's the red pheno:

DSCF3129.jpg
DSCF3130.jpg
DSCF3131.jpg
DSCF3135.jpg
DSCF3139.jpg

Here's the green pheno:

DSCF3141.jpg
DSCF3149.jpg
DSCF3152.jpg
DSCF3153.jpg

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil (2 of 2)

Have two of these babies; one is in about a 2 gallon pot and the other in one that's maybe 4 or 5 gallons or so. Dark Devil has made me a Sweet Seeds customer for life. Seriously.

DSCF3217.jpg
DSCF3211.jpg
DSCF3083.jpg
DSCF3081.jpg
DSCF3078.jpg
DSCF3075.jpg
DSCF3069.jpg

Advanced Seeds Bio Diesel Mass

This bugger started out with some pH problems and is looking like she'll finish out pretty good!

DSCF3096.jpg
DSCF3094.jpg
DSCF3093.jpg
DSCF3092.jpg
DSCF3090.jpg
DSCF3089.jpg
DSCF3088.jpg

Auto Seeds Purple Cheese

Aside from the Dark Devil, I think I'm most proud of this baby on this grow. These pictures do zero justice for these buds. Plump and fat and INCREDIBLY resinous. I long for the day she warms my cold winter nights.

DSCF3113.jpg
DSCF3112.jpg
DSCF3111.jpg
DSCF3110.jpg
DSCF3107.jpg
DSCF3106.jpg
DSCF3102.jpg
DSCF3100.jpg
DSCF3098.jpg

Auto Seeds Berry Ryder

DSCF3125.jpg
DSCF3121.jpg
DSCF3120.jpg
DSCF3117.jpg
DSCF3115.jpg

G13 Labs Pineapple Express Auto (2 of 2)

These are proving to be a bit nute sensitive (by nute sensitive, they don't like my "cram-it-down-their-throat" Grow More schedule I haphazardly came up with a paper napkin. I ran into TERRIBLE stretch for some reason with the one plant; so I bent her over and then some. Almost looks like a shepherds crook.

The buds are fattening up though and in case anyone has grown G13 Labs Pineapple Express photo strain; the smells are pretty similar. The photo strain version will grab your nose hairs and do the rumba; can't wait to smell these after a dry and cure!

DSCF3163.jpg
DSCF3164.jpg
DSCF3184.jpg
DSCF3186.jpg
DSCF3187.jpg
DSCF3188.jpg
DSCF3189.jpg
DSCF3193.jpg
DSCF3158.jpg
DSCF3157.jpg
DSCF3198.jpg

So there you have it; a bit of a picture update! That's most of the girls; there's a few in there I don't think I got but so far so good!

Had some pH problems with my Trans Siberian and then it looks like some of the top buds might have gotten light burned at some point; but there's new growth all over forming and in a few weeks I figure I'll stick pull a couple nuggets out of her.

Been checking some of the trichs with a scope; starting to see a lot of cloudy heads! Still a good amount of clear on some though; so still have a good ways to go before my amber friends... wait for it... rear their heads?! OHHH A TRICH PUN?! I will hands down say it and declare it; I am the King of Puns on AFN! If that didn't get a groan out of you, just wait. I've got more. Plenty more!

Will try to do more frequent updates; been a busy time of the year! Appreciate everyone stopping in to take a look; few more weeks and we'll see how these buds are looking! Getting excited! :tiphat:

Last edited:
"Woozy..?" damn what a show every time.

i know its hard to juggle all those diff requirements for nutes from plant to plant but great job doin your best keeping up with it all!!!:five::ladies:

damnnn :yoinks: that purple cheese looks so sexy! great work son

Thanks fellas, very much appreciate the comments! It's a beast to keep up with; feeding takes forever and even watering takes forever. Getting all the strains to play nicely at close to the same heights has been a fun challenge. Noticed some plants stretch at very different rates than others. Wish I could have got the Purple Kush, Russian Rocket Fuel, and the other Think Different to flower. The Russian Rocket Fuel has SOOOOOO MANY NODES; it would have just been an EPIC monster of a plant. It's incredibly lush and vegetative looking; honestly aside from some lower leaves dying off normally it's still pretty darn green everywhere. If anything; it's made a convincing case to not go with 24/0 light schedule if you're running multiple strains (although in the Think Different's case; it appears to just be this freak pheno that doesn't like it; the other one is loving it.)

I'll quit talking about it and actually put the timers on; I've got an oil heater down there running 24/7 (not in the grow space, in a big room next to it.) Just kicked it on the other day when my darn pipes froze (ran the cold water all day; the Mrs accidentally turned it off for 30 minutes and instant freeze. COLD.) Keeps the ambient temp a lot nicer.

I also shut off the 240 CFM 6" inline can fan that was set into the coal chute (was using this for my fresh air intake.) It was pulling some ridiculously cold air down in there; so I turned it off and am just using it as a passive air intake. I still have the two 6" 400 CFM centrifuge fans exhausting the lights/scrubbers and an 8" 700 CFM centrifuge fan (with a fan speed controller hooked up to it) for another intake (pulling from slightly chilly room fraught with fresh air drafts, gotta love crappy home construction!) At this stage in the game, the 6" clip on fans I have for air movement inside the tent aren't doing much; I can see the leaves and branches moving slightly but I think I could step it up a bit; kind of felt like they didn't have enough air movement on them during the grow. I think I've got an oscillating tower fan somewhere; if not I can try out some desktop Vornado fans I have for around the house.

I'm overall pretty satisfied with the results thus far; been trying to identify some of my short comings and fix them during the grow. Will have an excellent harvest; have no doubt in my mind about that. I'm going to tone down the number of plants on the next grow; not for reason of it just being too many plants, but more for the dirty grumpy look the Mrs gives me when I say "it's feeding time" and then I disappear for 2+ hours. :crying:

Anyways appreciate the kind words and thoughts; hope to make some mouths salivate in a few weeks when some of them are nearing finish! :wiggle: It's been a fun journey; I learn so much every time I do a grow!

Thanks fellas, very much appreciate the comments!

I'm going to tone down the number of plants on the next grow; not for reason of it just being too many plants, but more for the dirty grumpy look the Mrs gives me when I say "it's feeding time" and then I disappear for 2+ hours. :crying:

Anyways appreciate the kind words and thoughts

No prob SOH! Thanks to you for sharing with us :smokebuds:

and i feel ya on the MRS. giving you the grumpy look :roflcry:"Ha ha ha ha ha.." i used to get it ALLLLL the time!!!!

finally got her into helping and contributing every where possible and has made leaps in bounds in that department over the last few years!

peace :peace:

Back