Indoor Vapo Grows Zamnesia Northern Lights Auto under a Double Skyline.

Vapo

SkaramakataldengoForensor!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello Dear grobro's and grosisters......I am very, very happy to announce my new thread to you, where I am growing some Northern Lights Auto..:woohoo:...from the good people at @Zamnesia ..:toke:....this thread will be running alongside the GOTY comp, which I will be entering one of the 3 NL I have soaking.....as I can only enter one, this thread will follow the other two plants as well as the comp pic....so we can see how all of them turn out......also, hehe...:shooty:....very happy to have DOUBLED my growing awesomeness power with the addition of a second Skyline400 Mk2......oooooohhh weeeee....I think another talented grower right here on AFN, described @muddy-ledhydroponic as a Lighting Jedi Master hehe:rofl:....and I totally agree:cooldance:......you the man Muddy.......:toke:.......here is a pic of my Strawberry Nuggets finishing off under the double Skyline..:d5:......More tomorrow as the NL are going into wet paper towels tonight.....here are some unboxing pics and a tent pic......
20190826_192715_resized.jpg
IMG_20190826_170408.jpg
IMG_20190826_170355.jpg
IMG_20190826_170258.jpg
IMG_20190826_170230.jpg
IMG_20190826_170224.jpg
IMG_20190826_170204.jpg
IMG_20190826_170145.jpg

:pop:Wouldn’t miss it!
.....Wooooooo @BCBudlady ...:toke:....Damn, you are quick off the draw lol:shooty::yoinks::yay::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Edit:.....also Hello....:pass:...and thank you for being first in :crying::smiley1::smiley1::astar::astar::smiley1:

.....Wooooooo @BCBudlady ...:toke:....Damn, you are quick off the draw lol:shooty::yoinks::yay::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Edit:.....also Hello....:pass:...and thank you for being first in :crying::smiley1::smiley1::astar::astar::smiley1:
My pleasure! NL is a favorite. Can’t wait to see you work your magic, and tie em down.

My pleasure! NL is a favorite. Can’t wait to see you work your magic, and tie em down.
....I will be trying my very best :bow::bow:....don't tell ANY of them I admitted this hehe, but I have some Very tough competition in the Zamnesia 3rd leg.......:crying:....hopefully, me and Mother Nature are friends and she throws a little luck my way:pass::smiley1::smiley1:

holy shit its gonna be awesome under both of them 2 and i will tag along also in my tent I've only had 1 sanlight on for the last 10 weeks with 1 plant i didn't see the point but i will be up to compacity soon with 4

holy shit its gonna be awesome under both of them 2 and i will tag along also in my tent I've only had 1 sanlight on for the last 10 weeks with 1 plant i didn't see the point but i will be up to compacity soon with 4
...nice one bro.....tablet is messing me around again and not charging lol...damn thing.....on my phone now but it is dire lol....got to save up for a laptop:pass::smiley1:

:pop::pop::coffee:Good luck bro.
:pass::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:
Thanks @Vapo69
Looking forward to your funky LST display.
:slap:
Thank you both very much....I intend to crush my competition underfoot.....with little to no mercy mwa-ha-ha-ha.....only joking, It will be both an honour and a "Victoria Fácil" for me, in this competition......:smiley1:

......I am getting my tent ready for the coming battle.....here is a pic
20190827_151357.jpg

....interestingly enough, I have my Buddah lucky charm and another temp/humidity meter hanging about 6-8" above the skylines and one on the floor....the one above the skylines has been 1-2° cooler than the one on the floor....and temps are moving in accordance to suit....passive heat sinks in action....woo :bow::bow:....love these lights dude @muddy-ledhydroponic :smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Last edited:
Back