Indoor Vapo Grows.....Bluetoof ...Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Vapo

SkaramakataldengoForensor!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello Guy's and Gal's of the grow...:toke:

YES...you guessed it....my idle hands have become restless and popped a Bluetoof....this is the last of my Bluetoof from the original Illuminauto drop of.....?....can't remember!!:crying: as I do a perpetual kind of thing in my tent, the light is always the same CMH 315w Maxibright with a Philips Argo bulb, on a 18/6 shine time. The nutes im goin to use are Biotabs....but this time im going to mix and pot the Coco/Perlite/Biotabs mix a few days BEFORE I transplant to let it do its thing.:yoinks::yoinks:...im hoping to transplant into a microbial rich environment by doing this and avoid any slow starts.:woohoo:....this is NOT how Biotabs say to do this, im just trying something different, plus its not that much different anyways.:hump:
She will be in a 7.6ltr fabric pot and I will put only 1 Biotab in this time, as I have been putting 2 in but I feel its overkill.:baked:..we will see!!....she is piggybacking on Strawb2 ATM so here is a pic..she breached today..... @archie gemmill @hairyman @jingo @mephisto @Dudeski @Spanglish @BCBudlady @Eclectic Elle @Mizzo81 @Maria Sanchez @blue @Mossy @Taipan @Samwell @bushmasterar15 @stedimed @mcpd_refugee @Patalian @Rebel @stoney T @Hippy_BiotabsF70 and @Biotabs F69 thats all i can remember for now .....:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:.
IMG_20180726_151120_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
Good choice @Vapo69 , I'll tag along for the ride. I am going to run a BTS very soon.

Back