Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

@Vapo cheers for the slap:d5::smoking:
My pleasure bro, you put a lot of good info on my threads which I appreciate very much bro......Googled, copy and paste, typed out or whatever lol.....You take the time to inform me and all my readers properly, when you put some info down in my threads bro....I just wanted you to know that I appreciate it....:bighug::d5:

...also @arty zan dude.....On your Avatar, are you the fish in the middle, on its own...going against the mainstream like me?....:rofl::rofl:

• Love
Reactions: Dr Fluff

Dr Fluff

You stay that way brother, only dead fish go with the flow!
...also @arty zan dude.....On your Avatar, are you the fish in the middle, on its own...going against the mainstream like me?....:rofl::rofl:
Indeed I am bro!
That's not to say "I don't want to interact with folk or be at odds with anyone". You know that.
I, as you know, put time and thought into everything I do, this doesn't mean I'm always correct,far from it.
I often make mistakes but in order to learn from those mistakes, I will consider things and situations and then, I will make up my own mind on how to proceed!
To follow what everyone else does or is doing, without having any semblance of a thought process, is pure folly.
Sometimes I will do the same as others do because not all things, that are done by the collective masses are stupid or thoughtless but you have to be able to think for yourself in order to realize that, in order to gain a clear focus and then make an informed opinion!
Sometimes being different shocks people but then sometimes, we all need to be shocked, in order to wake us up from the hypnogogic trance like state of mind, that we can all fall into (the state of mind, between consciousness and unconsciousness, often associated with falling asleep).
Some people will walk through life,totally unaware of all that is around them aka a thoughtless (numb) state of existing, where mental processes still occur but not through any deliberate thought processes.
A mindless beast that just follows what they are told to do and how to think (which when you think about it, isn't actually any kind of thinking but instead is just a form of indoctrination), I think we both know that is not us!
In the words of Timothy Leary "think for yourself & question authority" definitely something to live by.
"Now I see" said the blind man.:rofl:

OK waffle over!:thumbsup::crying:

Last edited:
My pleasure bro, you put a lot of good info on my threads which I appreciate very much bro......Googled, copy and paste, typed out or whatever lol.....You take the time to inform me and all my readers properly, when you put some info down in my threads bro....I just wanted you to know that I appreciate it....:bighug::d5:
Always a pleasure to lend a hand to my growmie!:d5::smoking:
It isn't all one way traffic, as you well know brother, I learn from my pals too.:bighug:
You and @St. Tom have been a great help to me, in many ways!
Further to that, I also learn new stuff and increase my knowledge, when looking for answers for others.
Most of things I know, I have learned either from using my own experience, or from reading someone else's experiences.
It matters not, where it came from as long as the info is correct and benefits others!
No one who has passed a university degree, has worked it all out for themselves, all thesis's/dissertations, will have a list of "Citations"- quotes and books that have been referenced.
In order to gain higher knowledge and understanding, we rely on those "who have gone before us".
Often we only gain understanding by standing on the shoulders of giants.
It is the AFN way to help out and lend a hand and I love doing so!
You can count on me to do what I can, when I can!!:headbang::vibe::cheers::d5:

Hello AFN...I have completely lied to you all again..:crying:.I said I would be running Dragon Seeds Dragonfruit next when it will really be SSSC Elephant...gifted to me by a very good(and generous!) friend...
IMG_20210809_234843220.jpg
IMG_20210809_234848954.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there you AFN people...in today's work I fed and clipped the DP Auto Mazar and the SS Northern Lights Auto...all three are doing well and moving in the right direction...this will be their last week with the Dutch Pro Take Root additive in my feed chart and they still have a week left before I introduce the BT Meta boost..my silica/ Solar Green arrives on Thurs/Fri this week...I have also forgotten about/stopped doing a third week of flower strip down..:shrug:..f**k knows why?!?!?...I will be continuing with this tho, now I have remembered haha...for those of you who don't know wtf I am prattling on about:crying:...in the third wk of flower(now!) I will strip off all but the very top leaves of each bud stem(I personally find this sometimes a tricky manoeuvre, bcoz of the timing!)which will cause the plant to focus on making bud, not more leaves.....I am thinking a good old skool strain like the SS Northern Lights will love this....happy growing everyone....
IMG_20210810_115145851.jpg
IMG_20210810_115204722.jpg
IMG_20210810_115303957.jpg
IMG_20210810_115308758.jpg
IMG_20210810_115552571.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210810_115141290.jpg
    IMG_20210810_115141290.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Dem shwazzers, be stripping! :hump:
heh I know where you're coming from!:smoking:
Beautiful training work as always!
Northern Lights is such a productive strain and the smoke is good too!
Mazar, got to love Afghan genetics, there some serious couch time ahead of you, come harvest time!

Dem shwazzers, be stripping! :hump:
heh I know where you're coming from!:smoking:
Beautiful training work as always!
Northern Lights is such a productive strain and the smoke is good too!
Mazar, got to love Afghan genetics, there some serious couch time ahead of you, come harvest time!
I am looking forward to that bro....serious couch time!!...that has my name on it haha

Hello AFN...today was cabinet ladies, only 2 in there at the moment....I didn't bovver disturbing the SSSC Elephants so it was just the SS BCN Critical XXL.
..they have got over the topping and are starting to reach up....I will be hooking them down tomorrow as the stems will stiffen up quickly and I won't get a good bend near the middle, which will cause problems in the future.....transplant is begging to be done but I am going to leave these two for a bit....see what happens when I do upgrade them....happy growing everyone...
IMG_20210811_120322471.jpg
IMG_20210811_120336789.jpg

Hello AFN...here are some pics of my DP Skywalker Haze Auto and my absolutely gorgeous fantastic Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto....these were last up for feeding today and both start wk 10 on Sunday...
IMG_20210811_180306774.jpg
IMG_20210811_180315255.jpg
IMG_20210811_180901388.jpg
IMG_20210811_180912125.jpg

Back