Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

My man @arty zan ...you might be interested in them there feed charts bro...
Just to clarify -
Meta= Meta Boost - Buddha Tree?
Solar= Solar Green Power - Buddha Tree?
Do you use the Ecothrive Biosis with water or half strength nutes?:vibe:

Learning new stuff from my pal, cheers bro!:d5::smoking:
Chlorine meter is now on shopping list, got to keep the bennies (micro herd) and Mycorr fungi happy !:headbang:
They are cheap enough to buy £10 will buy one and good to know water is Chlorine free and to check how effective the Ecothrive Neutralise is.
Ecothrive Neutralise - a 50ml bottle will do 1000 Liters (20 drops per ml) that's not bad for £6:woohoo1::thumbsup:
Any V5 pics on Insta, could you tag stone in his IG name is "autoflower_portal", I know he would interested to see how it grows!:smoking:

Last edited:
Just to clarify -
Meta= Meta Boost - Buddha Tree?
Solar= Solar Green Power - Buddha Tree?
Do you use the Ecothrive Biosis with water or half strength nutes?:vibe:

Learning new stuff from my pal, cheers bro!:d5::smoking:
Chlorine meter is now on shopping list, got to keep the bennies (micro herd) and Mycorr fungi happy !:headbang:
They are cheap enough to buy £10 will buy one and good to know water is Chlorine free and to check how effective the Ecothrive Neutralise is.
Ecothrive Neutralise - a 50ml bottle will do 1000 Liters (20 drops per ml) that's not bad for £6:woohoo1::thumbsup:
I know bro, it's a really good deal, I am ultra interested in the results with the chlorine meter, please keep me posted bro....do you think if a solution reads chlorine free....then it is also chloramine free too?...Eco Neutralise claims to remove both!!......and yes to both on the Meta and Solar bro haha....

Edit:....I use bio with half strength nutes bro lol...dry forgot that haha

Oh and what do you think about Buddha's tree Solar Power as my silica bro?

Thank you for the rep everyone... :bighug: :bighug::pass:

I know bro, it's a really good deal, I am ultra interested in the results with the chlorine meter, please keep me posted bro....do you think if a solution reads chlorine free....then it is also chloramine free too?...Eco Neutralise claims to remove both!!......and yes to both on the Meta and Solar bro haha....

Edit:....I use bio with half strength nutes bro lol...dry forgot that haha
Ooooh seams I got my learning hat on tonight!

The difference between Chlorine and Chloramine is the addition of ammonia which binds to the Chlorine, which keep the chlorine in the water for a much greater period of time.
Good for water companies not so good for growers.
It seem the old methods of getting rid of the Chlorine by bubbling or leaving in buckets for 24 hours etc, in no longer effective in removing the Chlorine.

Using a de-chlorinator will get rid of the Chlorine but leave behind the Ammonia, which is then broken down by the beneficial “nitrifying” bacteria to nitrite and then nitrate, in what is known as the Nitrogen Cycle.
It doesn't look like the Ammonia is a problem and so measuring it isn't needed and the meter cost a lot, although if you want there are inexpensive test strip which can be used for peace of mind.
Google you local water company and see what is in their water, they will list all additions, As mention my water company only ad Chlorine and don't add anything else. It will also tell you if your water is hard or soft and the PH of it.
So my thoughts (draw you own conclusion) is that Ecothrive Neutralise (very concentrated Vitamin C) will do the job and measuring for Chlorine is all that is need if you want to check your water is clear of Chlorine.
It looks like the Concentated Vitamin C is quickly oxidised by the Chlorine and chloramine (if present). In this process the chlorine compounds are reduced to chloride, which is harmless to microbes. Chloride is also a micronutrient, required by plants at very low levels.
Check you local water website and see what in the water, the above could all be just academic if there is no Chloramine in it lol.
A chlorine meter is useful to see what the levels of Chlorine is, if you have more that 0.6mg/L total chlorine then you can use a double dose, 2 drops or 1 ml per 10L.

Nitrite and the law for water companies
Nitrate occurs naturally in all source waters although higher concentrations can occur when the water passes through agricultural land. High nitrate waters can be blended with low nitrate waters to ensure the level is below the standard. Water Companies also work with the Environment Agency and farmers to reduce the amount of nitrate entering the water. The standard is 50 mg/l.
Nitrite can occur in source waters but can also be formed when chloramine is used as the residual disinfectant in the water supply. ***my water supplier*** does not use chloramine. Two standards apply, one for water leaving the treatment works – 0.1 mg/l and one for the water at the consumers’ taps – 0.5 mg/l.

Some water authorities in the UK use Chloramine , some use Chlorine.
I just checked my local water company and they use Chlorine, I guess I will need to check reguarly as they won't be sending out a letter to tell me if they change it to Chloramine.

Apologies if I have repeated myself at all , late here and just enough time for a vape before bed!

See you on the other side bro!

I'll come back to the Buddha Tree Solar tomorrow as I am knackered and my brain is starting to go to mush.
I gone too far down the rabbit hole for one tonight LMAO

Last edited:
I went down the chlorine/chloramine removal rabbit hole a while back. Man o Green suggested plain old ascorbic acid aka vit C at about 50mg/gal for chloramine at about 3ppm.

I've been filling a 5 gal bucket with tap water, adding 1g of vitamin C powder, and running an aquarium pump with tubing clipped to the side to cycle the water for at least 24 hours. Should be enough to remove all the standard chlorine compounds and neutralize the chloramines as well. Plus it's dirt cheap, the Vit C powder, and a $10 pump.

Just my .02 on it. Be interested in what you guys get up to with it.

I'm about to go read up on the silica in acid forms. I've been using the Dyna-Gro Protekt, I hope it's the right kind.

I went down the chlorine/chloramine removal rabbit hole a while back. Man o Green suggested plain old ascorbic acid aka vit C at about 50mg/gal for chloramine at about 3ppm.

I've been filling a 5 gal bucket with tap water, adding 1g of vitamin C powder, and running an aquarium pump with tubing clipped to the side to cycle the water for at least 24 hours. Should be enough to remove all the standard chlorine compounds and neutralize the chloramines as well. Plus it's dirt cheap, the Vit C powder, and a $10 pump.

I'm about to go read up on the silica in acid forms. I've been using the Dyna-Gro Protekt, I hope it's the right kind.
That's the way to go brother :thumbsup:
Chloramine = use Vitamine C and bubble
Chlorine = bubble

No need for inaccurate pool chlorine meters which don't work or expensive meters that are essentially colorimeters which you can do without if you're not color-blind. To measure Chlorine use chemical reactants which is how the professional pool guys do it. :cheers:

Spot on bro! The Eco Thrive Neutralise does even say, "that it is just very concentrated vitamin C", The vit C Oxidizes the Chlorine part of the Chloramine and leaves just Ammonia. The Ammonia is then broken down by the beneficial“nitrifying” bacteria to nitrite and then nitrate.
Seems we have been of the same journey of discovery, always something new to learn with cannabis.
I forgot to mention @Vapo I think is using Eco Thrive Biosis - 8 Species of Endo mycorrhizal fungi - 8 Species of Bacillus - 8 Species of Nitrogen fixing bacteria - 2 Species of Pseudomonas - 2 Species of Trichoderma
To inoculate his substrate which will break down the Ammonia

@Vapo cheers for the slap:d5::smoking:

Hello AFN....here is my big(for me!) Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto.... beautifully symmetrical
IMG_20210809_193130562.jpg

...and the DP Skywalker Haze Auto is looking good too....
IMG_20210809_193206845.jpg
IMG_20210809_193220516.jpg

...that's all for now folks...

Back