Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

Hello AFN people...my DP Auto Mazar and SS Northern Lights Auto have been fed today, also I have 2 little newbies hehe....the SSSC Elephants have breached....yaaaaaay..and the SS BCN Critical XXL have started to move now, fully recovered from the top and have some hooks in....a transplant is needed but space is limited...aaaarrrrggh!!!
IMG_20210812_122953395.jpg
IMG_20210812_123329720.jpg
IMG_20210812_125319381_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210812_125333867.jpg
IMG_20210812_125630403_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210812_131951682.jpg
IMG_20210812_131951925.jpg
IMG_20210812_133332748_HDR.jpg

Happy Growing everyone..

Hello AFN people...my DP Auto Mazar and SS Northern Lights Auto have been fed today, also I have 2 little newbies hehe....the SSSC Elephants have breached....yaaaaaay..and the SS BCN Critical XXL have started to move now, fully recovered from the top and have some hooks in....a transplant is needed but space is limited...aaaarrrrggh!!!View attachment 1354523View attachment 1354524View attachment 1354525View attachment 1354526View attachment 1354527View attachment 1354528View attachment 1354529View attachment 1354530
Happy Growing everyone..
Here we go again...you little masochist :naughtystep:
You're really going to push me to do that next year bro :bump:

Here we go again...you little masochist :naughtystep:
You're really going to push me to do that next year bro :bump:
Haha, doitdoitdoit dude.....I will be here for any help you might need dude...:d5:

Hello AFN.....I have been thinking of removing the SF1000 qb from my tent, I have always done well with just my CMH 315w......and I only put the panel in bcoz I thought "More watts, more bud!".......but I am beginning to question that idea, for me anyways bcoz I don't think the introduction of 100w more power is making much of a difference....and if I take out the qb I will be able to put my CMH central in the tent....what do you think AFN?

Hello AFN.....I have been thinking of removing the SF1000 qb from my tent, I have always done well with just my CMH 315w......and I only put the panel in bcoz I thought "More watts, more bud!".......but I am beginning to question that idea, for me anyways bcoz I don't think the introduction of 100w more power is making much of a difference....and if I take out the qb I will be able to put my CMH central in the tent....what do you think AFN?
I always felt the more coverage i had long as i could deal with the heat but i think with your girls all the training you do you keep your girls small so i dont think the extra light will matter bro

I always felt the more coverage i had long as i could deal with the heat but i think with your girls all the training you do you keep your girls small so i dont think the extra light will matter bro
That's what I thought bro, it's just wasted and stopping my CMH being in prime position....I am thinking of saving for a sun systems hood....but I can't find the mirrored one anywhere???

That's what I thought bro, it's just wasted and stopping my CMH being in prime position....I am thinking of saving for a sun systems hood....but I can't find the mirrored one anywhere???
When you say "mirrored" is that literally a mirror finish?
Most reflectors have moved away from that style of reflector, now preferring the plannished (hammerd) finnish.
The only Sunsystem air cooled reflectors are in 5" & 6" sizes I didn't find any other sizes,

Grow Cooled Reflector Hydrofarm Radiant Series 6"
Closest I could find, with a mirrored surface.
1628803792524.png

https://www.servovendi.com/uk/grow-cooled-reflector-hydrofarm-radiant-series-6-rd6ac-o150mm.html

Don’t know all the fancy watts/sq m and stuff but I run 315 true pull in a 4ftx4ft … it’s enough

Back