Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

You'll get a better pic next time!:photog:
That plant though!!!:jawdrop:Wow!!:bow:<<<--- I almost never post this little guy, special grows only!!
It is a wonder to behold!:jump:
I don't have the words but that plant is going to make you so proud and happy!:joy:
Skywalker Haze Auto for the win!:d5:
Best be sending Dutch Passion a pic when she's finished!
Just wipe the butter of the lens first!:crying:
"Buttered Lens!"....sounds like a band name if I ever heard one haha....play anything bro?

I still haven't made my mind up about a silica supplement yet...the info my very learned gromie @arty zan posted has me researching stuff...
Why not use potassium silicate? Search for potassium water glass. Costs about 7$/Liter and I use it in it's most concentrated form at 1drop/L.

Hello AFN....today I fed the cabinet ladies, which are 2 x SS BCN Critical XXL and 1 x AFPortal S99V5...all three will be losing their heads in the next couple of days, I have now taken nodes 1+2 from all three...View attachment 1351972View attachment 1351973
...and lastly for today the DP Skywalker Haze Auto, this lady is in wk 8 and will be putting on weight very very soon.....(I hope!)
View attachment 1351974View attachment 1351975
Some special work you do here vapo you must have pianist hands my brother

Why not use potassium silicate? Search for potassium water glass. Costs about 7$/Liter and I use it in it's most concentrated form at 1drop/L
It all comes down to "PAS=Plant Available Silica", Plants can't take up Silica, they can however take up —monosilicic acid/orthosilicic acid.
Other types of silicas, such as "potassium silicate", needs bacteria which will convert other silicon compounds, into monosilicic acid/orthosilicic acid.
The conversion process can takes weeks or even months.
By the time the silicon is in a plant available form, it is often too late.
Therefore, growers often apply monosilicic acid/orthosilicic acid because it is instantly available to the plant.

Last edited:
Heeellllooo everyone...cabinet layyyyydeeees got fed and topped today wooo....I think I might have fimmed one of them bcoz(showing my age!)I didn't have my reading glasses on me and I couldn't quite see haha but I think I made an ok job of it...these ladies are starting wk 3 tomorrow and are due a transplanting.... especially the AFPortal S99V5 whom is drooping quite badly, this would be the first sign of her being root-bound.
I was waiting for these signs to arise and as they have just appeared.....it would be a perfect time for the move to my bloom room....I think the V5 is a couple of days older than the SS BCN Critical XXL ...
IMG_20210807_115258479_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210807_115303633_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210807_115314425_HDR.jpg

Hello there AFN...I just clipped my phat SS CBD Silver Lime Haze, this lady is not as big as the last one's.....but I did not transplant them last time...I clipped a couple of middle buds out, day before yesterday bcoz it was getting really crowded in there hehe(I am very paranoid about budrot)but I saved the best for last....Clipper lighter for scale...enjoy the pics while I enjoy the bud haha........in a week or so....:woohoo:
IMG_20210807_152014867.jpg
IMG_20210807_152102755.jpg
IMG_20210807_152112333.jpg
IMG_20210807_152125632.jpg

It all comes down to "PAS=Plant Available Silica", Plants can't take up Silica, they can however take up —monosilicic acid/orthosilicic acid.
Other types of silicas, such as "potassium silicate", needs bacteria which will convert other silicon compounds, into monosilicic acid/orthosilicic acid.
The conversion process can takes weeks or even months.
By the time the silicon is in a plant available form, it is often too late.
Therefore, growers often apply monosilicic acid/orthosilicic acid because it is instantly available to the plant.
Sorry to come back to this, but found this page online --> LINK. What are your thoughts about that?

Sorry to come back to this, but found this page online --> LINK. What are your thoughts about that?
I love that you are doing research, that makes me immensely happy. Furthering your grow knowledge and digging deep for info, is all to your credit.
I have read through the article and "I do have some comments to make" and some points to point out.
Please bare with me as I'm busy right now (eating food) but I just wanted to quickly reply!
It may be better to start a thread on the subject, rather than us filling Vapo's thread.
Link me in if you do.

ELLO ELLO ELLO AFN...now I have decided which silica I am going to use....finally! Haha..... and I have finally re-written my feed charts to suit....and here they are..
IMG_20210807_215530132~2.jpg
IMG_20210807_215542199~3.jpg
and while I was there....i put AFPortal S99V5 into her new home and boosted her to the bloom room....more soon peeps....
IMG_20210807_181155385.jpg

Back