Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

@Vapo good to see you to brother:bighug::pighug:
What timing though, I was just getting to you.
Earlier today I saw in recent post or somewhere else the title of your thread!
I remember coming to you for advice on using Dutch Pro, I still use you feed sheets, although I don't currently have have any Buddah Tree Meta Boost.
Are you still using the same feed sheets and the Meta Boost or is it DP all the way?
If memory serves me right you switched from DP to another nutrient company at one point but said you would keep using Explode as was a great product.
It is late here now and I guess I could read your journal for more deets but I need to get some shut eye, everything else can wait until tomorrow.
Have a good night my friend and I'll see you on the other side!
Woohoo...my man @arty zan .. Nooice to see you back brother...does brother @St. Tom know you are back yet?.... it's REALLY good to read you bro, after everything that's happening in the world :bighug: I was a little bit down over the last couple days/a week, but a couple of pm's from a very good AFN friend and you stopping in here....well, I feel better already :woohoo:...now to answer your questions dude haha...I did write/post a new feed chart in this thread, but I have amended it and will post a new one for you today bro :headbang:....I don't use Buddha's tree Meta boost anymore(I do have a btl stashed tho!)but I tried Mr.dank's Special Formula, but I am towards the end of the btl now and tbh bro.....I haven't seen a big improvement, so I won't be doing a reorder on that....other than that, when it runs out I will be going back to a cheap Silica brand, I would like to use the DP Von Liebig's but £60 a btl compared to £8 is no contest for me....other than that it's DP all the way bro....it's time to feed the ladies now but I am very happy you are back bro, I will tag you in the updated chart dude....:bighug::pass:

Woohoo...my man @arty zan .. Nooice to see you back brother...does brother @St. Tom know you are back yet?.... it's REALLY good to read you bro, after everything that's happening in the world :bighug: I was a little bit down over the last couple days/a week, but a couple of pm's from a very good AFN friend and you stopping in here....well, I feel better already :woohoo:...now to answer your questions dude haha...I did write/post a new feed chart in this thread, but I have amended it and will post a new one for you today bro :headbang:....I don't use Buddha's tree Meta boost anymore(I do have a btl stashed tho!)but I tried Mr.dank's Special Formula, but I am towards the end of the btl now and tbh bro.....I haven't seen a big improvement, so I won't be doing a reorder on that....other than that, when it runs out I will be going back to a cheap Silica brand, I would like to use the DP Von Liebig's but £60 a btl compared to £8 is no contest for me....other than that it's DP all the way bro....it's time to feed the ladies now but I am very happy you are back bro, I will tag you in the updated chart dude....:bighug::pass:
Hi brother @Vapo, Yes Tom knows I'm around :thumbsup:
I will be sure to send out some PM's to various people for a catch up.
It's been a bit of a whirlwind since yesterday but great to be catching up with so many good people.
Yup, past year or so has been a bit of a shit storm, on top of the "unmentionable thing" life still carries on and sometimes that mean more shit happens.
I'll post a tune in "the what music you listening to" that might make you laugh and I'll be sure to tag you!
I'm OK currently on a mission to get thing back to how they should be!
I feel positive and that for me is number one right now!
Feeling down really has been one of the worst thing that has effected people.
I think this past year has effected more people mentally, than have been affected by physical symptoms. My heart goes out to all who have passed or been physically ill but the utter devastation to peoples lives, due to mental health has been totally overwhelming and yet it often overlooked & is not even noticed, as it is invisible to others.
I too have had some low points but I'm bouncing back.
I'm very happy I am able to make you smile and feel better,I couldn't wish for more, my brother.:bighug:

I await your amended feed chart with interest!:hump:
Now the question has to be asked in relation to "silca" amendments....... does the the £8 silica contain "Mono-Silicic Acid" or "potassium silicate"?
"Monosilicic/Orthosilicic acid" is the most available form "silica" for plants.
Bacteria can convert other silicon compounds into monosilicic acid. However, this process takes weeks or months. By the time silicon is in a plant available form, it is often too late.
Which is why "Monosilic Acid" is the go to choice.
However there is a catch, it is flipping expensive, I just had a look at prices and they are high enough to make you want to cry!

Don't forget to check, not only the percent of silicon in a product but also the percent of "Plant-Available Silicon (PAS)".
When searching for products, look for the form of silicon that a product contains. Next, look for the Total Silicon Content and Plant-Available Silicon (PAS) content.
Fulvic Acid which is a bio-stimulant helps stabilize the silicic acid. It also increases a plant’s defense against stressors.

I'm very interested in, what the "make up" of the cheap silica is.
You have obviously used it before, if your going back to it, what was the brand?
I hate having to shell out for nutes, I recently had to get a liter of explode and it's not cheap but not only that, the prices can vary wildly, with some companies charging £20 -£30 more for a 1 liter bottle,than other suppliers. Price ranged from £50 - £80 a liter. You can be sure, I spent good a hour looking for the cheapest deal and saved up to £30 over other suppliers prices.

I will check it out bro, post up what I find with chart later on, glad you are back bro:toke:

Hello AFN, SSBCN Crit XXL both are having troubles with the first leaves, but I know this will sort itself out....the AFPortal S99V6 has begun the process of sorting herself....and the SS Northern Lights Auto and the DP Auto Mazar got fed and spread too...
IMG_20210802_113314949.jpg
IMG_20210802_113344274.jpg
IMG_20210802_113535199.jpg
IMG_20210802_113538333.jpg
IMG_20210802_113656185.jpg
IMG_20210802_120933215.jpg
IMG_20210802_120937528.jpg
IMG_20210802_122447153_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210802_122632771_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210802_123617042_HDR.jpg

Sorry forgot, @arty zan after your info on silica products, I have not re-wrote my feed chart, just trying to decide on a product to use......prolly get the Von Liebig's DP stuff....but it's coming brother haha

Hello AFN people....just a couple pics of the Dinafem BIG BUBBA KUSH....and the DP Skywalker Haze Auto....both on wk 8...
IMG_20210803_132851864_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210803_132856612_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210803_133447542_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210803_133456812_HDR.jpg

I still haven't made my mind up about a silica supplement yet...the info my very learned gromie @arty zan posted has me researching stuff...

Hello AFN, SSBCN Crit XXL both are having troubles with the first leaves, but I know this will sort itself out....the AFPortal S99V6 has begun the process of sorting herself....and the SS Northern Lights Auto and the DP Auto Mazar got fed and spread too...
View attachment 1350821View attachment 1350822View attachment 1350823View attachment 1350824View attachment 1350825View attachment 1350826View attachment 1350827View attachment 1350828View attachment 1350829View attachment 1350830
love the training that looks sweet as fck

Silica? I'd look into the Agsil 16h product. Both build a soil and KIS carry it if you want a cheap powder.

I've been using the dyna-gro Protekt. It's pre mixed and I know the powder is way cheaper. Sometimes ease over price.

Sorry forgot, @arty zan after your info on silica products, I have not re-wrote my feed chart, just trying to decide on a product to use......prolly get the Von Liebig's DP stuff....but it's coming brother haha
hehe I have a bottle of silicon but could't tell you the make of it.
I really should start using it.
Von Liebig's DP, I know it is expensive but compared to similar Monosilicic Acid additives, from other companies, it looks to be not such a bad price.
It seems Monosilicic Acid, is just one of those things which is just plain pricey.
DNA Mills Nutrients Vitalize - Monosilicic Acid (Silicon) - 1 Litre will set you back £185 abd I saw another which was £180 but also claimed to have a 1000 times more Monosilic Acid than regular brands!

View attachment 1350821View attachment 1350822View attachment 1350823View attachment 1350824View attachment 1350825View attachment 1350826View attachment 1350827View attachment 1350828View attachment 1350829View attachment 1350830
Such beautiful training on the mainlining!!
Oooooh whats this I see ........ an AFP V5 that's Version 5 of the Stone99 project, isn't it.
I'll be speaking to Stone later tonight and see what future goodies may be on the way, as the gift shop is empty right now!
Northern Lights is such a reliable strain , good yields and a nice high!
Even after all these years and with so many other strains out there, Northern Lights still remains one of the best sellers and it produces well.
Got to love a Mazar, for a nice night time smoke on the couch!

Back