New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

If the plant is growing taller, the light distance may no longer be appropriate. I'll get spots like that within 8 hours of the light becoming too strong for the plant. Are the leaves on top also curling shut?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I keep the bottom of the swinging gnome at 20". I have been burned by this once,, no pun intended.....

Please see end of page of Project Green Thumb for more on my spots.....

It looks like I am a real idiot......I was blowing smoke on them the past four days. I remembered last night the old fella I used to work for when I was a kid screaming at me when I did this. He said it triggers multiple reactions????

Please see end of page of Project Green Thumb for more on my spots.....

It looks like I am a real idiot......I was blowing smoke on them the past four days. I remembered last night the old fella I used to work for when I was a kid screaming at me when I did this. He said it triggers multiple reactions????
I never heard of it, but it makes sense. I'd freak out if someone stood in front of me, smoking humans and blowing the smoke on me!

[emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji3] [emoji2] [emoji28]

Yup, I feel so lucky and blessed to be here. :)
Human science would be nothing, wasn't it for debate. Constructiv scientific debate, like Einstein and Bohr. Just to compare us to two Gigants in their field, like there are Gigants here in the field of cannabis horticulture. Discussion is the process of comming down to consensus on issues where theories and observations differ. Discussions is how we grad. students learn to master the theories of our distinguished Professors and Teachers, learning the pros and cons and how to evaluate its applications in ones own horticulture.

Human science would be nothing, wasn't it for debate. Constructiv scientific debate, like Einstein and Bohr. Just to compare us to two Gigants in their field, like there are Gigants here in the field of cannabis horticulture. Discussion is the process of comming down to consensus on issues where theories and observations differ. Discussions is how we grad. students learn to master the theories of our distinguished Professors and Teachers, learning the pros and cons and how to evaluate its applications in ones own horticulture.

I love a healthy debate when I have knowledge on a topic. The only person I would not debate is Jesus.........I certainly have A LOT of questions for the Dude!!!!......:bump:.....:yeahthat:

Anytime I engage in spitting around the fire, I either gain confidence in my position, or learn something new, or a combination of both. Unfortunately as humans, we have the Liberal Arts psychology stuff which appears to have some substance. This psychology stuff, some "of faith" call it flesh, often stands in the way of a good debate. Humans start vomiting emotions instead of rebutting with logic when engaged over facts and theory.

In regards to growing Cannabis, I would simile the process to cooking and the lab. There are MANY Cannabis botany facts. There are also MANY variables in application when growing Cannabis, like there are many variables to how to process a saute'.......The variables of application are the Chef's touch, no one can disagree with how this is done as long as the people LOVE the Chef's food. Heck Fire, you could apply this to kids. You cannot argue their biology, but you sure as heck influence how they turn out.

This is why all my plants are beautiful and everyone else has ugly plants. Oh, I forgot to mention the "eye of the beholder."...........LMAO!!!!

Then there is always folklore, I still spit chew on my worm when I fish. I am pretty sure this works.....

This is why I love AFN, I have not run into one obstinate person yet........knock on wood....

Last edited:
I love a healthy debate when I have knowledge on a topic. The only person I would not debate is Jesus.........I certainly have A LOT of questions for the Dude!!!!......:bump:.....:yeahthat:

Anytime I engage in spitting around the fire, I either gain confidence in my position, or learn something new, or a combination of both. Unfortunately as humans, we have the Liberal Arts psychology stuff which appears to have some substance. This psychology stuff, some "of faith" call it flesh, often stands in the way of a good debate. Humans start vomiting emotions instead of rebutting with logic when engaged over facts and theory.

In regards to growing Cannabis, I would simile the process to cooking and the lab. There are MANY Cannabis botany facts. There are also MANY variables in application when growing Cannabis, like there are many variables to how to process a rue.......The variables of application are the Chef's touch, no one can disagree with how this is done as long as the people LOVE the Chef's food. Heck Fire, you could apply this to kids. You cannot argue their biology, but you sure as heck influence how they turn out.

This is why all my plants are beautiful and everyone else has ugly plants. Oh, I forgot to mention the "eye of the beholder."...........LMAO!!!!

This is why I love AFN, I have not run into one obstinate person yet........knock on wood....
Jesus Christ was cool. Muhammad was cooler. Peace and blessings be upon them both. Looking forward to stay with them forever in Paradise. But let's not discuss religion in public, come private if you'd like to talk about theology.

When you grow anything, you exploit and maximize their biological potential. You can be a Master Gardener without knowing the particulars of physiology. If one masters the art, the gut feeling and one watching over ones crop, that is his knowledge of biology. The practical application of it is learned by experience, sweat and tears. It does not matter what I aquire of academic knowledge, if I did not take the applied art of horticulture from you guys.

Super Skunk #2 is going to bathe now.
30 L of tap water. The end is near.

I never heard of it, but it makes sense. I'd freak out if someone stood in front of me, smoking humans and blowing the smoke on me!

[emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji3] [emoji2] [emoji28]

A lot of issues that can result in such stupidity. It is my understanding at this point that the spores closing/clogging/covering is the biggest issue.......To make it worse, as most know, I have a tent and zipped the poor gals up in the smoke like Fast Times at Ridgemount High (the van)....

Here is some information from someone that did research:

http://plantsinaction.science.uq.edu.au/edition1/?q=content/19-2-1-plant-responses-re-and-smoke

At this point most are doing well, two are o.k. The leaves that were affected the worse are still a little hard and the newer leaves are booming. Two were almost at mid-flower, I do not know the affect on the the flowers.

It does appear the Sativa plants were more affected. However, I do not have confirmation on grouping and which specific plants were in the middle, or which area of the tent the smoke was blown.

Back