Indoor Five's Auto Garden - Think Big + Super Skunk

The first looked closer. Give the other another day and post more pics. But be ready for water only on it too.

The first looked closer. Give the other another day and post more pics. But be ready for water only on it too.
Ok no worries. I can only really harvest on weekends due to the time it takes and the fact I work during the week so I try to time it for then. I might just do both anyway as I think Think Big has enough cloud to give a nice head high

Update:

Sorry for such a delay with these last few updates, things have been a bit busy in my little world. I did however manage to get a nice harvest completed and the buds are delicious!

Think Big has a nice fruity smell and taste with a nice cerebral high, just like the label advertises. I got about 5 ounces of some decent dense buds, not too airy but not too hard either.

Super Skunk had the much harder nuggets that have a very skunky, earthy smell. She gives a nice mix of body and cerebral high that makes you feel nicely relaxed. Perfect for after work/before bed. I also got 5 ounces from this plant.

So overall I'm pretty damn happy! I think I harvested at just about the right time as both plants are really potent. The only slight issue was that they dried a bit quicker than is ideal due to the dry weather we have been having. Otherwise, all is good and the buds are curing well.
I do have two more plants on the go and just starting to flower, so I'll have a new journal soon. I've just been too busy/lazy to start one so far lol. But watch this space and there should be a new link in the next couple of days!!

Here are some pics taken just before the girls were chopped

PC094111.JPG

Super Skunk

PC094112.JPG
PC094113.JPG
PC094114.JPG
PC094115.JPG
PC094116.JPG
PC094117.JPG

Think Big

PC094118.JPG
PC094119.JPG