New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

Yes calibrated, I have two meters.

I feed x2 (10 ml per gallon) Cal-Mag Plus as is because of RO water?

My current list:

• ph flux.
  • Calcium or magnesium or phosphorus deficiency. (some purple on leaf stems).
  • Heat stress.
  • Blowing smoke on them. (first time I have done this and did it a few times 3-4 days ago.
Theoretically I have ruled-out three of the four. Unless heat stress can happen and not show this for two-three weeks. But this does not explain issue on lower, tucked-in leaves...

I would have blamed FoxFarm if this happened sooner. I have been meaning to post, I think I finally got a bogus batch of Fox Farm Ocean Forest (the ones I have read about, large pieces of wood, rocks and plenty extra perlite). Problem with this is the bad batch was not this round, and I they are over thirty days old.
If the plant is growing taller, the light distance may no longer be appropriate. I'll get spots like that within 8 hours of the light becoming too strong for the plant. Are the leaves on top also curling shut?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Day 86, SS #1 and Day approx 81, SS #2.

Just few white pistils on minor buds on both plants. I nicked a small branch, giving me the opprtunity to have a sample bud.

SS #1 have received her last feeding with nutes and boosters. When she dry out, she will be flushed.
SS #2 was flushed with 30 L water today. Now she can consume herself.

Day 86, SS #1 and Day approx 81, SS #2.

Just few white pistils on minor buds on both plants. I nicked a small branch, giving me the opprtunity to have a sample bud.

SS #1 have received her last feeding with nutes and boosters. When she dry out, she will be flushed.
SS #2 was flushed with 30 L water today. Now she can consume herself.
I love sample buds! :)

Make sure you flush the bud!

If the plant is growing taller, the light distance may no longer be appropriate. I'll get spots like that within 8 hours of the light becoming too strong for the plant. Are the leaves on top also curling shut?

I have problems with radiation damage from the Vipar 300. Diffusers are ordered and shipped.

I love sample buds! :)

Make sure you flush the bud!

Cutting it in pieces and dry it in the dehydrator. I know it's not good, but delivery boy hasn't confirmed my order, and I'm out of my favorit past time...

You should be able to just move the light further from the plants.

I don't have a solution yet. I'm not an engineer. Such compicated tasks take a lot of time and elaboration.

Yes calibrated, I have two meters.

I feed x2 (10 ml per gallon) Cal-Mag Plus as is because of RO water?

My current list:

• ph flux.
  • Calcium or magnesium or phosphorus deficiency. (some purple on leaf stems).
  • Heat stress.
  • Blowing smoke on them. (first time I have done this and did it a few times 3-4 days ago.
Theoretically I have ruled-out three of the four. Unless heat stress can happen and not show this for two-three weeks. But this does not explain issue on lower, tucked-in leaves...

I would have blamed FoxFarm if this happened sooner. I have been meaning to post, I think I finally got a bogus batch of Fox Farm Ocean Forest (the ones I have read about, large pieces of wood, rocks and plenty extra perlite). Problem with this is the bad batch was not this round, and I they are over thirty days old.

From what I can see through my sore red hungover eyes those spots look like a cal mag problem. Would need to see a pic or three of the curling to think on that for a bit.

I'm up to feeding 3X strength daily now, but I'm in pro mix.

I wonder if a handful of aspirin will help (me, not your plants)

BBL

Last edited:
From what I can see through my sore red hungover eyes those spots look like a cal mag problem. Would need to see a pic or three of the curling to think on that for a bit.

I'm up to feeding 3X strength daily now, but I'm in pro mix.

I wonder if a handful of aspirin will help (me, not you plants)

BBL
Haha! Funny! [emoji28]

Back