New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

Well fellas, just when I thought it was on cruise control.......BAM!!!!...my RO filters need to be changed and I wasn't watching it....got myself some farging ph flux spotting/blotching.................I thought I was to cool to be checking my ph with my RO....:wall:

Well fellas, just when I thought it was on cruise control.......BAM!!!!...my RO filters need to be changed and I wasn't watching it....got myself some farging ph flux spotting/blotching.................I thought I was to cool to be checking my ph with my RO....:wall:
Oh, no. What are the consequences?

Oh, no. What are the consequences?

Consequences: 30 LASHES......:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Just the blotching, which is permanent and pretty much killed about five fan leaves per plant.....THAT'S ALL!!!.....aaaaarrrrgh....:amazon:

If any of you fellows think this is not ph, please chime in.....In addition to blotches/spots matching chart, it started on four different plants after the at the same time, one day after their last meal.....

The gal in the back right corner is Critical Neville's Haze. She is one sensitive gal and showing nute tips constantly. She complains if I move her to direct light.......:baked:

The Gnome is set so the bottom of his swing is at 20"........

Attachments

• a Tent 06-04-16 B.jpg
    a Tent 06-04-16 B.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 95
  • a Tent 06-04-16 A.jpg
    a Tent 06-04-16 A.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 76
  • a PH 06-04-16 B.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16 B.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 68
  • a PH 06-04-16 C.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16 C.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 75
  • a PH 06-04-16 D.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16 D.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 81
  • a PH 06-04-16.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 73
Consequences: 30 LASHES......:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Just the blotching, which is permanent and pretty much killed about five fan leaves per plant.....THAT'S ALL!!!.....aaaaarrrrgh....:amazon:

If any of you fellows think this is not ph, please chime in.....In addition to blotches/spots matching chart, it started on four different plants after the at the same time, one day after their last meal.....

The gal in the back right corner is Critical Neville's Haze. She is one sensitive gal and showing nute tips constantly. She complains if I move her to direct light.......:baked:

The Gnome is set so the bottom of his swing is at 20"........
Uh oh,I don't think that's a ph problem moon..the rusty color and somewhat uniformity/location is not indicative of a ph issue ,you gotta tell us more..with the RO filter messing up it may be a problem caused by ph lockout but not the normal ph fluctuation spotting..

I don't adust. There is no need as you no longer need to worry about lockout.

But if you do make sure you adjust with something you would eat.
Am I the only one who uses lemon juice for ph down and baking soda for up( rarely needed)...

Back