New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

Oh I agree. I have done amazing grows where I only added one homemade tea from start to finish, K.I.S.S. should be the first thing a good grower should realize.

Free kelp eh ? .....

Well you just gave yourself a reason to start flushing !

(I just couldn't resist that one)

:crying::crying::cheers::crying::crying:

LMAO!!!

@HashMaster is right. It is a wonderful discussion, my friends.

And to finish the equation.....

The reason I said it also depends on the medium and how heavy of a drinker she is:

A heavy drinker in a very porous medium = shorter flush time.

A light drinker in a very heavy medium = longer flush time.

So.... I'm assuming you did your research and have a good soil mix. So in that soil with a medium drinker you are looking at about a 10 day flush.

The reason I said it also depends on the medium and how heavy of a drinker she is:

So.... I'm assuming you did your research and have a good soil mix. So in that soil with a medium drinker you are looking at about a 10 day flush.
IC. I use to water sparingly. 0.5 L at the time. But now they go in the tub and get water until run-off.

Shoud pH be adjusted to range?
My tap water is pH 8.5.

IC. I use to water sparingly. 0.5 L at the time. But now they go in the tub and get water until run-off.

To start your flush get to run off then let sit to disolve salts, then run a bunch through to flush said salts. After that go until run off each time.

Then you just read your plants, you might be done in 8 days, you might be done in 11.

What you want to end up with is where she eats herself from the bottom up and then you brutally murder her right before she runs out of reserves.

That way you are not damaging production.

T
Oh I agree. I have done amazing grows where I only added one homemade tea from start to finish, K.I.S.S. should be the first thing a good grower should realize.

Free kelp eh ? .....

Well you just gave yourself a reason to start flushing !

(I just couldn't resist that one)

:crying::crying::cheers::crying::crying:
Thats if I use it ! ( that's a good one tho,made me smile),Free doesn't mean necessary,the plant has grown over millions of years just fine without anything being added..as far as leaves go,they should be grouped into three categories the big fan leaves that grow for the main stem are to "power" the upper growth and the node( side branches) once the set above it is growing its own leaves it is done "powering" anything and is just used for storage,the secondary leaves( that grow from the side branches) are used to power that growth and for storage,at this point the big fan leaves can be cut off the plant( I'm not saying do this,I'm also not saying they don't continue to store nutes) and in most cases it would not hurt growth( this is a general statement because it can induce stress factors) the sugar leaves are used for a couple different things,first they provide the closest reserve for the flower to pull nutes from ensuring the flower has what it needs to grow and reproduce,secondly the reason for the trichs/oil glands is protection from bugs getting in to the flower( by getting stuck in it like fly paper or wildlife eating it( cause the smell,this don't always work cause deer like to get high too,kidding) ,this is why plants that are cared for can do so much better with so much less,we do all we can to make sure they have what nature may not supply,but the plants still follow nature to the finish line cause it's been that way for all this time...

T

Thats if I use it ! ( that's a good one tho,made me smile),Free doesn't mean necessary,the plant has grown over millions of years just fine without anything being added..as far as leaves go,they should be grouped into three categories the big fan leaves that grow for the main stem are to "power" the upper growth and the node( side branches) once the set above it is growing its own leaves it is done "powering" anything and is just used for storage,the secondary leaves( that grow from the side branches) are used to power that growth and for storage,at this point the big fan leaves can be cut off the plant( I'm not saying do this,I'm also not saying they don't continue to store nutes) and in most cases it would not hurt growth( this is a general statement because it can induce stress factors) the sugar leaves are used for a couple different things,first they provide the closest reserve for the flower to pull nutes from ensuring the flower has what it needs to grow and reproduce,secondly the reason for the trichs/oil glands is protection from bugs getting in to the flower( by getting stuck in it like fly paper or wildlife eating it( cause the smell,this don't always work cause deer like to get high too,kidding) ,this is why plants that are cared for can do so much better with so much less,we do all we can to make sure they have what nature may not supply,but the plants still follow nature to the finish line cause it's been that way for all this time...

BINGO !

another grower that knows how to read plants... man I love this place :d5:

:slap:

BINGO !

another grower that knows how to read plants... man I love this place :d5:

:slap:
Thank You for the slapper @HashMaster ,you got it,you guys in this thread are awesome,I haven't had this type of discussion since I became a member,everyone is making valid points and bringing the truth about plant growth to the forefront ,the pants are not that hard to grow if you let them do their own thing and not try so hard to force them,we all do occasionally run into issues,cause each plant has its own needs..as long as we are here to help each other we can fix any issue...peace

I don't adust. There is no need as you no longer need to worry about lockout.

But if you do make sure you adjust with something you would eat.
Then won't adjust. I use 3M hydrochloric acid. I usually don't drink that.

When I studied chemistry and our prof gave the safty in the lab speach, telling us never taste the chemicals. The head technitian stood behind her, shaking his head. When the prof had left us to the head tech, he said Ofcourse you may taste the chemicals. Don't think I measure pH in all your solutions. I know how the pH scale taste like.

Back