New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

I was wrong....my RO is testing fine at 7 flat......as usual.....is it burn? Some tips are now curling up. My temp is at 79 deg and rh at 49%? They are more than 20" off the lamp?

Your plain RO is at 7.0 ?

Have you calibrated your pH meter lately and thrown in fresh batteries ?

Those brown spots look like cal mag is needed

But then again, I'm currently drunk......

:dizzy::oops1::dizzy:

I have a plant with nine point fan leaves... This varies from strain to strain and plant to plant....I believe the more tips can be a sign of good health?? (anyone?)

I also have a pathetic free seed plant that sported a few RARE one point fan leaves......PATHETIC....
lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes calibrated, I have two meters.

I feed x2 (10 ml per gallon) Cal-Mag Plus as is because of RO water?
are you still 50/50 coco soil?

My current list:

• ph flux.
  • Calcium or magnesium or phosphorus deficiency. (some purple on leaf stems).
  • Heat stress.
  • Blowing smoke on them. (first time I have done this and did it a few times 3-4 days ago.
Theoretically I have ruled-out three of the four. Unless heat stress can happen and not show this for two-three weeks. But this does not explain issue on lower, tucked-in leaves...

I would have blamed FoxFarm if this happened sooner. I have been meaning to post, I think I finally got a bogus batch of Fox Farm Ocean Forest (the ones I have read about, large pieces of wood, rocks and plenty extra perlite). Problem with this is the bad batch was not this round, and I they are over thirty days old.

Last edited:
Yes calibrated, I have two meters.

I feed x2 (10 ml per gallon) Cal-Mag Plus as is because of RO water?

My current list:

• ph flux.
  • Calcium or magnesium or phosphorus deficiency. (some purple on leaf stems).
  • Heat stress.
  • Blowing smoke on them. (first time I have done this and did it a few times 3-4 days ago.
Theoretically I have ruled-out three of the four. Unless heat stress can happen and not show this for two-three weeks. But this does not explain issue on lower, tucked-in leaves...

I would have blamed FoxFarm if this happened sooner. I have been meaning to post, I think I finally got a bogus batch of Fox Farm Ocean Forest (the ones I have read about, large pieces of wood, rocks and plenty extra perlite). Problem with this is the bad batch was not this round, and I they are over thirty days old.
The plants can consume more ions than expected. Since I started my first grow i March, I have fed too much P once. I administer Ca and Mg to the plants twice weekly. I use boosters with P and K and hold back on extra P/K 8/4 supplement. They get half strenght maybe every 2 weeks.

The plants can consume more ions than expected. Since I started my first grow i March, I have fed too much P once. I administer Ca and Mg to the plants twice weekly. I use boosters with P and K and hold back on extra P/K 8/4 supplement. They get half strenght maybe every 2 weeks.

I use a feeding schedule I modified from General Hydroponics for AutoFlowers......(+) 10 ml. of Cal-Mag Plus (RO water). I pretty much feed every two-three days into smart-pots; hitting run-off with shopvac.

BTW Doc, It was not my intention to hi-jack your thread....sorry Brother....I went into one of those Cannabis Crisis Panic Modes......:yoinks:

Consequences: 30 LASHES......:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Just the blotching, which is permanent and pretty much killed about five fan leaves per plant.....THAT'S ALL!!!.....aaaaarrrrgh....:amazon:

If any of you fellows think this is not ph, please chime in.....In addition to blotches/spots matching chart, it started on four different plants after the at the same time, one day after their last meal.....

The gal in the back right corner is Critical Neville's Haze. She is one sensitive gal and showing nute tips constantly. She complains if I move her to direct light.......:baked:

The Gnome is set so the bottom of his swing is at 20"........
Mag def?

I was wrong....my RO is testing fine at 7 flat......as usual.....is it burn? Some tips are now curling up. My temp is at 79 deg and rh at 49%? They are more than 20" off the lamp?
I'd add calmag and move lights further away.

I think you're spot on! And a little dizzy? ROFL [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji12] [emoji23]

Back