New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

A lot of issues that can result in such stupidity. It is my understanding at this point that the spores closing/clogging/covering is the biggest issue.......To make it worse, as most know, I have a tent and zipped the poor gals up in the smoke like Fast Times at Ridgemount High (the van)....

Here is some information from someone that did research:

http://plantsinaction.science.uq.edu.au/edition1/?q=content/19-2-1-plant-responses-re-and-smoke

At this point most are doing well, two are o.k. The leaves that were affected the worse are still a little hard and the newer leaves are booming. Two were almost at mid-flower, I do not know the affect on the the flowers.

It does appear the Sativa plants were more affected. However, I do not have confirmation on grouping and which specific plants were in the middle, or which area of the tent the smoke was blown.
Hopefully, it won't be so bad. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Super Skunk #2 is going to bathe now.
30 L of tap water. The end is near.

Been away for a couple of days.......broke my back with the smoke/plant issue, went seed hunting and seed shop hunting, had to figure out bitcoins, finally figured out how to post pics through instagram.....AAAARGHH. Plus I am still struggling emotionally with the effect of smoke on my plants....

Hopefully, it won't be so bad. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I do not believe it will long-run. Every day is better...................:crying:

Thank you for your concern for my babies @witchyhour.

I have been away from AFN for two days, well VERY limited...see previous post.

Patience... Soon time...

Day approx. 88

image.jpeg

Day 93

image.jpeg

@Moondude, not long before you can come by for sweet tea and skunk. My first skunk.

Day 91 approx.

Leaves with crystals are yellowing. All lower fan leaves are not yet gone.
I'd like to trim them off, to save the resin. May I do that or should I let them die? @HashMaster!

image.jpeg

It's 10 days since I flushed with 39 L. 3 days ago, I watered until run off.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

How many days have you been flushing ?

Got a pic of the entire plant ?

Last edited:
Back