New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

Here is my other Super Skunk, @blue. You are welcome for sweet tea and skunk, if you can find me.

Harvested last night. It was planned for today, but I've been out training both dog dancing and dog agility. I don't have energy to the 4 hrs needed to trim her.

Super Skunk #1 became 98 days old and 50 cm high. Yield was 71 g wet weigth.

SS #1 taken out from her home. The last picture before execution.
image.jpeg

71g wet bud.
image.jpeg

Oil material. There was a lot of minor buds for this purpose.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh thanks man, I wasn't trying to step on any toes or cross any lines. So is talking about concentrates is a no-no as well?

Oh thanks man, I wasn't trying to step on any toes or cross any lines. So is talking about concentrates is a no-no as well?
I know! I did the same, bro!
It is particularly the gas part, I think. Let's ask an old dog... @HashMaster he is wise. I like him very much.

Here is my other Super Skunk, @blue. You are welcome for sweet tea and skunk, if you can find me.

Harvested last night. It was planned for today, but I've been out training both dog dancing and dog agility. I don't have energy to the 4 hrs needed to trim her.

Super Skunk #1 became 98 days old and 50 cm high. Yield was 71 g wet weigth.

SS #1 taken out from her home. The last picture before execution.
View attachment 586291

71g wet bud.
View attachment 586289
Oil material. There was a lot of minor buds for this purpose.
View attachment 586288
Nice looking cola too!

I know! I did the same, bro!
It is particularly the gas part, I think. Let's ask an old dog... @HashMaster he is wise. I like him very much.

Solventless is fine.

Any kind that can explode they kinda sorta like to keep in the restricted area so no guests or kids can get to it and hurt themselves by doing something dumb

Back