New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

Tonight is the Night of the Sharp Sciccors.

At 10 pm Super Skunk #2 will be taken form her home, severely tortured by scissors, dismembered and her body parts hung up and dried.

Sounds like a scene from American Psycho - a great film, but an even greater book. Sometimes I feel like a combination of Patrick Bateman and my brother, Dr. Hanibal Lecter.

Day approx. 92. Last pic.

Thid is the last pic of the intact plant. I will dismember her now.

image.jpeg

Growt summary 1st grow. Super Skunk from Sensi Seed

I have grown two Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds and two White Widow as my 1st marijuana grow ever. The Super Skunks, SS #1 & 2 are ready. The oldest is 98 days and the one harvested today, was harvested on approximately Day 93. The plant was 55 cm at the time of harvest. The other Super Skunk, SS #1 will be harvested the day after tomorrow.

Growth conditions:
The plants were grown 10 L home made soil mix: 50% pot soil, 25% perlite and 25% vermiculite.

First approx. 60 days under 250W CFL. Then I changed to LED.

Feeding:
I started out using Hesi TNT during vegetative growth and Canna Terra Flores during flowering. I used Advanced Nutrients Big Bud during the first 2/3 of the flowering time, then Overdrive in the last 1/3. At Day 69 and approx. 64 day I changed to Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A/B.

Other supplements used
MgSO4, epsom salt
CaMg(CO3)2
Adv. Nutr. CalMagX
GH Urtica (organic)
Hesi Phosphor +
Hesi Root Complex
Hesi Powerzyme
Rapunzel Molasses (organic)

Harvest:
Raw weight of buds 75 g after removing some excess stem material after the pics 2-4 was taken.

Buds are drying hanging inside a brown paper bag.

When SS #1 is taken from her home and dismembered alive, I will conclude this thread by posting the mug shot and the forensic data and phitographs.

Additional documentation of this grow:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-super-skunks-in-flower-say-they-are-pretty.52154/

The end of Super Skunk #2.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Congrats Doc! Looks like some delicious flowers to devour!
Thanx! The sugar leaves tasts better than the commercial weed sold here. Looking forward to taste the buds.

Second plant, SS #1, was executed yesterday after vespers. Will conclude the thread with pics and data later tonight. Right now we are at the dog agility range.

Also got a load of oil material. I have decided using butane. Advice is very much appreciated in my thread in the BHO Forum. According to rules and regulations, this topic is restricted due to safety reasons.

Last edited:
Hell yeah, I'm happy for ya! Definitely interested on how the oil stuff works for you. I'd probably blow myself up unfortunately. But I'd love to be able to try the oil more than once in a blue moon lol. How much trim do you need or is it only nuggs?

piiillw
Hell yeah, I'm happy for ya! Definitely interested on how the oil stuff works for you. I'd probably blow myself up unfortunately. But I'd love to be able to try the oil more than once in a blue moon lol. How much trim do you need or is it only nuggs?
We are not allowed to discuss the use of gas outside the special Forum. I have the same questions as you, but belongs to the BHO forum only and you have to apply for access.

Back