You could trim the buds down and fire them in a brown paper bag instead of hang drying? Doesn't take up too much room.

Qb
I've got a herb dryer and used to brown paper bag... But it's not even close the quality of a long whole plant hang. That combined with grove bags for curing is my preferred option... But I might dry the 2 monster breath in bags as they will be de carbed and turned into alcohol tincture so terps aren't as important. :d5: :vibes:

Hello mate.. Welcome :d5:
How are you getting on with your auto adventure? What set up, media etc? :vibes:

Hi mate, thanks for the welcome.

I'm all in on spider farmer (sf1000 and sf2000 lights, 70x140x200 tent and inline fan and filter combo) after last years cheapo Ebay tent and blurple light and using the conservatory the year before in lockdown - the whole house was funky!

Got 3 on the go (fastbuds crystal meth and 2 gorilla glue) and going ok, growing in biobizz allmix and had some pH issues in runoff week 6 and 7 but still hoping for a few ounces...

Hi mate, thanks for the welcome.

I'm all in on spider farmer (sf1000 and sf2000 lights, 70x140x200 tent and inline fan and filter combo) after last years cheapo Ebay tent and blurple light and using the conservatory the year before in lockdown - the whole house was funky!

Got 3 on the go (fastbuds crystal meth and 2 gorilla glue) and going ok, growing in biobizz allmix and had some pH issues in runoff week 6 and 7 but still hoping for a few ounces...
Nice one mate, nice set up... You've come to the right place.... No egos here, some banging UK growers representing, and the friendliest bunch your likely to meet online

Hi all, glad to have stumbled across this little corner of AFN. It's my third season with autos after taking the plunge in lockdown...
You defo came to the right place for everything Auto, these boys, girls and degenerates are all a big family, welcome :toke: :bighug:

Hi all, glad to have stumbled across this little corner of AFN. It's my third season with autos after taking the plunge in lockdown...
nice to meet you bro another UK based grower

It was baking in the lock up today, but I emerged victorious, sweating like a cornered nun..
All but 1 Truffle Berry is hung in the drying tent. I gave up trimming the big leafy truffle Berry in front of the door. The drying tent is switching from dry and hot in the day to cold and moist at night... Not great but somehow seems to be balancing out OK ish. The sunset Skunk has been drying 7 days and probably has about another 3 days before trim.. Not long enough for me but not terrible so I can live with that.
IMG_20220514_154846.jpg

The tent is cleaned and re set up with 7 @Sawney_bean Strawberry Kush no2
And 6 @Twenty20 Adam knows candy.
IMG_20220514_212011.jpg

The sssc photoperiods are just hanging out getting topped and trained until I can find them a home to either flower in or set some clones from them. And 1 truffle Berry from the last run ripening off a bit more.
IMG_20220514_212004.jpg

Happy days :d5: :vibes:

Back