I truly believe if we had legal smoke in the uk other drugs would not be needed most people would find a strain that suited them and everyone would be less depressed and happier life’s. weed and shrooms are our teachers cocaine turns mad and you into a sex deviant lol on coke:woody::backside::naughtystep:
On weed :bong::glutton::crisps::joy:
Massive deviant 24/7 without power adders bro :crying: :smoking:

A touring guitarist you say? Must've been some great times. I've been in a few small bands but nothing on the scale of touring.

Qb
Nothing huge, ski season in the alps and some German tours... Some decent size gigs.. mixed in with journey man pub gigs in UK and Europe etc... Good times though.. Utterly Bonkers sex drugs n rock n roll in its purest hedonistic state :smoking:

I truly believe if we had legal smoke in the uk other drugs would not be needed most people would find a strain that suited them and everyone would be less depressed and happier life’s. weed and shrooms are our teachers cocaine turns mad and you into a sex deviant lol on coke:woody::backside::naughtystep:
In Portugal they have decriminalized everything and use cure and prevention rather than punishment. Lower drug related crime was the first big result but after a few years they saw a lot less addiction to nasty things. It has to be the way. They just need to legalize weed as the next step - hopefully other man will follow suit

I know a few of those, deviants that is :crying: :crying:

In Portugal they have decriminalized everything and use cure and prevention rather than punishment. Lower drug related crime was the first big result but after a few years they saw a lot less addiction to nasty things. It has to be the way. They just need to legalize weed as the next step - hopefully other man will follow suit

I've been talking about Portugal since they decriminalised in either 2000 or 2001. Then when the stats came out talked more about it. Goes in one ear and out the other with most people in the UK especially people 50 and over. :wall: sums it up perfectly.

Qb

When you're taking DMT do you do it alone or with someone sober incase something happens?

Qb
I e been doing it solo but only 15mg doses. Lasts all of 5-10 mins and I’m aware of what’s going on around me. Tomorrow I’ll be doing a bigger dose but that will be with a buddy

I e been doing it solo but only 15mg doses. Lasts all of 5-10 mins and I’m aware of what’s going on around me. Tomorrow I’ll be doing a bigger dose but that will be with a buddy

Good man. Better to be safe. Have a great trip. I really want to know what you see. Elves, trolls, green ladies anything.

Qb

I've been talking about Portugal since they decriminalised in either 2000 or 2001. Then when the stats came out talked more about it. Goes in one ear and out the other with most people in the UK especially people 50 and over. :wall: sums it up perfectly.

Qb
I’m 47 and never knew Portugal done that in 2000 so you telling me I could of been in Portugal for last 20 years

When you're taking DMT do you do it alone or with someone sober incase something happens?

Qb
Never done it but never trip alone unless you got some great tunes on headphones with some trippy visuals on the tv and a cuddly blanket lol

I’m 47 and never knew Portugal done that in 2000 so you telling me I could of been in Portugal for last 20 years

I'm not too sure how it works over there in terms of getting cannabis. I think it's similar to how Spain does private clubs but I think it might be an even greyer area.

I was a teenager back when they done it.

The main thing about the law change that caught my attention was the moving away from criminalising users and treating it as a medical issue. That really stuck with me.

Qb

Back