I'm not too sure how it works over there in terms of getting cannabis. I think it's similar to how Spain does private clubs but I think it might be an even greyer area.

I was a teenager back when they done it.

The main thing about the law change that caught my attention was the moving away from criminalising users and treating it as a medical issue. That really stuck with me.

Qb
Oddly enough they are not keen on weed or hash and they will take away your stash if it is below 50g or so, any more and you are in trouble.
Easy enough to find, lots of types of Maroccan and loads of OXO, if you can get your hands on some Bulata - you are on to a winner.
Spain is incredibly overpriced in my opinion - that said the model works with respect to reducing the activity behind the scenes.

Oddly enough they are not keen on weed or hash and they will take away your stash if it is below 50g or so, any more and you are in trouble.
Easy enough to find, lots of types of Maroccan and loads of OXO, if you can get your hands on some Bulata - you are on to a winner.
Spain is incredibly overpriced in my opinion - that said the model works with respect to reducing the activity behind the scenes.

I seem to remember the limit being 10 days worth of cannabis. Bit of an arbitrary number as who decides how much you smoke a day?

If you get caught with an excessive amount maybe multiple times? Not sure? theres a panel with psychiatrists/psychologists who decide whether you have an addiction then you get sent on a rehab course.

Not sure if that's still correct as it's been years since i read up about it and as I've already said earlier my memory has been a little hazy. :pass:

Qb

Last edited:
I seem to remember the limit being 10 days worth of cannabis. Bit of an arbitrary number as who decides how much you smoke a day?

If you get caught with an excessive amount maybe multiple times? Not sure? theres a panel with psychiatrists/psychologists who decode whether you have an addiction then you get sent on a rehab course.

Not sure if that's still correct as it's been years since i read up about it and as I've already said earlier my memory has been a little hazy. :pass:

Qb
Hazy you say :cheers:

It is very grey and arbitrary as you say, one chap I know was caught with a tiny plant on his land and was told off followed by treatment - another chap was caught with about 60g of hash and just had it confiscated

Hazy you say :cheers:

It is very grey and arbitrary as you say, one chap I know was caught with a tiny plant on his land and was told off followed by treatment - another chap was caught with about 60g of hash and just had it confiscated

Hazy indeed. Although nearly 3 weeks of no cannabis and I'm amazed how good my recall has become. I'm doing Wim Hof breathing and cold showers too. Seems to be making the difference.

Qb

I can't believe I'm saying this....... I think I've got too much weed :crying: :smoking:
I've been trying to stagger the harvests as my new little drying tent has five hanging with room for a couple more..
My @Sawney_bean Strawberry Kush no2 are flowering nice and early so I want them under the HLG's... I've squeezed a few in but I've still got the rest to hang somewhere lol...
The tent needs a full clean down as well and I'm starting the new ones today.... Better not get raided lol... I'll have a job passing this lot off as personal :eyebrows::shooty:
It is actually personal though, I like being permanently baked :crying:
IMG_20220514_100738.jpg
IMG_20220514_100729.jpg

I can't believe I'm saying this....... I think I've got too much weed :crying: :smoking:
I've been trying to stagger the harvests as my new little drying tent has five hanging with room for a couple more..
My @Sawney_bean Strawberry Kush no2 are flowering nice and early so I want them under the HLG's... I've squeezed a few in but I've still got the rest to hang somewhere lol...
The tent needs a full clean down as well and I'm starting the new ones today.... Better not get raided lol... I'll have a job passing this lot off as personal :eyebrows::shooty:
It is actually personal though, I like being permanently baked :crying:View attachment 1458601View attachment 1458603

You could trim the buds down and fire them in a brown paper bag instead of hang drying? Doesn't take up too much room.

Qb

It is actually personal though, I like being permanently baked :crying:
looks personable enough to me

Niced selection there

Back