Thanks mate, im really happy with the progress so far, its my escape room for the end of the day to go to and chill out with the girls, :d5:
Are you doing an auto comeback special mate with a Sawneys strain?
I've got some of Sawneys Strawberry Kush 2 from ages back popping as we speak... I'll prob keep this tent running Autos as it's too full of pin holes now to run photos... I've got a little 1 x 1 I'm setting up for the photos to go in untill I bin the big tent and change the whole set up.. There will be a Sawney Sog when the next round of magical beans are ready :smoking: :d5:

Hello fellow growers the growdrobe is green wall to wall
IMG_20220409_113754.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

I've got some of Sawneys Strawberry Kush 2 from ages back popping as we speak... I'll prob keep this tent running Autos as it's too full of pin holes now to run photos... I've got a little 1 x 1 I'm setting up for the photos to go in untill I bin the big tent and change the whole set up.. There will be a Sawney Sog when the next round of magical beans are ready :smoking: :d5:
Brilliant mate, so many strains to choose from now.
You think your missing out on something not being able to grow them all,
But I tend to stay with a strain I think I can grow good already,
cos if I fuck up another strain in my space I lose out in bud that I could of had from the strain im already successfull growing lol

The strawberry kush 2 you have is the last of that limited edition. There may be a few beans out there but none in the SAWNEY CAVE . Enjoy mate. :devil:

Back