@Qbgrower heres a few predator pics..
20220217_182312.jpg
20220217_182241.jpg
20220217_182219.jpg
20220217_182205.jpg
20220217_182119.jpg

Last edited:
Damn. I can't wait to get a few of these in the tent!.

Qb
The PREDATOR has AK47 and PMR in the mix.
Rough rugged and raw I would describe this strain. It's an F1special of mine . Won't be continued as a strain so please enjoy responsibility :crying:

Damn. I can't wait to get a few of these in the tent!.

Qb

Absolute beasts m8.. amazing amount of side branching and nice buds on all of them.. no fluff.. if you stick one of these in a 15L fabric it could do some serious damage hahaha

Oh yea.. and they were all topped at the 5th node as well!! Or was it the 4th.. not sure but they were topped.

Top tip...
If you see these wierd grey pots anywhere... Walk on by and get some root nurse lol... I've got 4 plants in these as an experiment and the rest in root nurse... All started at the same time but the 4 in the grey ones are all a bit wierd... Not feeding right, take ages to dry out and always just off healthy like the rest right from the start.
IMG_20220407_174540.jpg

That's a banger.... Your on fire at the minute bro :worship: :d5:

Thanks m8 :pighug:great genetics play a big part :eyebrows: and that's no shit.. that was in a 2L bottle of soil.. when I look at that last pic now it's freaky really how that much plant grew out of that much media lol madness.. imagine doing 1 in a 50L airpot.. kilo :crying:

Top tip...
If you see these wierd grey pots anywhere... Walk on by and get some root nurse lol... I've got 4 plants in these as an experiment and the rest in root nurse... All started at the same time but the 4 in the grey ones are all a bit wierd... Not feeding right, take ages to dry out and always just off healthy like the rest right from the start.
View attachment 1442123

All Look beaut and perfectly healthy to me m8?? Is it a strain thing maybe just?? Diff strains??

All Look beaut and perfectly healthy to me m8?? Is it a strain thing maybe just?? Diff strains??
They aren't terrible just off my normal plant health at this stage and all the way through.... They look better in the pics than they are on the eye.

Back