The PREDATOR has AK47 and PMR in the mix.
Rough rugged and raw I would describe this strain. It's an F1special of mine . Won't be continued as a strain so please enjoy responsibility :crying:

I'm calling that a limited edition buddy.. and I've still got some :eyebrows::woohoo::crying:I swear I'll do 1 of them in a big pot some day.. just rip the top off a 50L bag of light mix and drop the bean in.. and stand back.

Hello fellow growers you know how it is you are browsing the bay of evil bidding on stuff you dont really need or want i.e lights anyway i bid on a light nothing great as i was not intending to win was just injoying bidding on stuff like you do i won the bloody thing.
So with that you know what comes next i need a new tent for it before you know it you have it filled up with a army of solos lol
Here it is.
CREE COB 1000W LED Grow Light Lamp Full Spectrum for All Indoor Plants Veg&Bloom
ITEM PRICE:
£22.00
ORDER TOTAL
£26.40 with P&P
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

This should be fun i planted some herbs for the garden as well as some beans.
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Hello fellow growers you know how it is you are browsing the bay of evil bidding on stuff you dont really need or want i.e lights anyway i bid on a light nothing great as i was not intending to win was just injoying bidding on stuff like you do i won the bloody thing.
So with that you know what comes next i need a new tent for it before you know it you have it filled up with a army of solos lol
Here it is.
CREE COB 1000W LED Grow Light Lamp Full Spectrum for All Indoor Plants Veg&Bloom
ITEM PRICE:
£22.00
ORDER TOTAL
£26.40 with P&P
View attachment 1442514
View attachment 1442515
View attachment 1442516
View attachment 1442517
View attachment 1442518
This should be fun i planted some herbs for the garden as well as some beans.
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Seen a few plants done under the cree cob And they looked great in natural light, lots of internodal spacing tho,

Saturday morning wake n bakes are triffic... Got a little seat, it's lovely and warm compared to the other side of the fabric lol
The zip got a bit stuck and I couldn't get out for a bit..... No dramas, just sit back down n roll another :crying:
IMG_20220409_080426.jpg
IMG_20220409_081035.jpg
IMG_20220409_080351.jpg
IMG_20220409_081144.jpg
IMG_20220409_080517.jpg

Happy weekend :d5::vibes:

Back