:hookah: Would love to try some photos outdoors this year,
Can anyone recommend a good strain I could use,
Preferably a strain that is mold resistant and can handle our climate here in the UK.

Also I would like to use Seedstockers if I can as they gave me some excellent Autoflower seeds for free, so would like to do my business with them.
I think they deserve it.
:growing:

Reactions: DOA
Cheers for the help got a day off Wednesday ill jump in and have a look seems simple enough appreciate it mate will be a lot easier than adding runners to box out a area
No worries mate, tag me in a pic when your finished,
Also if you attach horizontal beams at the top of the ones you cut you can continue it on for a few more sections if you know what I mean,
but attach them to the beams that's running along the apex of the roof,
But I'd only do 2 sections at the most unless you take up more timber and box it all up like a conversion,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210426_180619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426_180619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    760.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210427_021850.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427_021850.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210427_022205.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427_022205.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: DOA
Day 38 and 28 for the Kush and Kix, more rouge colas and more bending required :smoking:

Attachments

• tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Would love to try some photos outdoors this year,
Can anyone recommend a good strain I could use,
Preferably a strain that is mold resistant and can handle our climate here in the UK.

Also I would like to use Seedstockers if I can as they gave me some excellent Autoflower seeds for free, so would like to do my business with them.
I think they deserve it.

I see elsewhere that a lot of UK growers have done very well with Real Gorilla Seeds.
Mainly from Dutch stock, but bred and grown in UK for generations.
They always pick the ones that can handle the climate.

If you like sativas and hazes, then La Buena Hierba is good.
He is in the Netherlands, but grows a lot outdoors.
I guess Netherlands weather and (south?) UK probably not that much different.

Having said that, I'm also on the Seedstockers, AK420, Blackberry Gum and Sticky Fingers, all autos.
As for the mold... indicas tend to be faster but sativas tend to be more open flowers.
Hard to find the optimum balance for mold resistance.

Rocking Deano.. pure rockin bro :headbang: ya can't keep a good plant down :jointman: keep up the good work bro.
Thanks Hope, I'm just trying to keep them green, I split her trunk last night whilst tightening the ties. She'll be ok, a dab of Manuka will see her right. :smoking:

@THE BEAR jumped in the loft today was gonna get started but decided not to looks to risky to be messing around with load bearing beams I have a couple acro props but there to big for the space here's some better pics so I'm currently on the look out for a W50cmxL100cmxH150cm tent if any one can point me in the right direction
IMG_20210429_104819.jpg
IMG_20210429_104801.jpg
IMG_20210429_104754.jpg
IMG_20210429_104748.jpg
IMG_20210429_104743.jpg
IMG_20210429_104736.jpg
IMG_20210429_104732.jpg

So I ran out of space in my tent decided to remove the cover and just use the frame good idea or bad idea also been running the light 20/4 just added another light and havnt got space for another timer will running them both 24 hours be a bad idea

So I ran out of space in my tent decided to remove the cover and just use the frame good idea or bad idea also been running the light 20/4 just added another light and havnt got space for another timer will running them both 24 hours be a bad idea

Really all depends on your personal circumstances and need for stealth etc bro if your happy no one's gonna rumble you and u can sleep easy then do what ya want I say.. within reason obviously.. dont take on a commercial warehouse then blame me for example :crying: :jointman:

Back