Some do a little mix of both in like a transition feed m8.. Some just switch.. but yea if you want to max them out then grow nutes until all upward growth has stopped :thumbsup: I use bloom start to finish but thats a bit controversial lol although has always worked for me however.. based on the science that comes with that as quoted by a much more knowledgeable grower than myself recently I've dusted off the AN Grow for a rattle during veg.. Ive also started to water between feeds.. plain water.. and stopped calmag every feed.. completely.. its workin ok.. although it freaked the shit out of me first few days thinking they'd die or something.. as you do hahaha you never stop learning and evolving in this wonderful little hobby of ours. Its one of the big attractions for me.. sorry bro.. was rantin there.. picked up an ounce of 'something dawg' earlier and its pretty mean :jointman::vibes:
I don't use veg nutes anymore , just bio-bizz light-mix soil, and bio-bizz bloom and cal-mag.
Sorry I use a weak dose of maxicrop liquid seaweed when I drop the seed into the soil.
I used the thd bio-bizz grow the last grow and I think it gave me nute lock out,
Always near the finish line it goes wrong some how, lol, but fuck it, I still get a smoke in tbe end haha

Operation seed to the soil.

12 blueberry for my outdoor grow in nursery pots now & 1 Og kush in a 6l pot
Got 7 wilderness and another 2 Gelato 41 germinating,
Wilderness is for solo cups except 2
So tomorrow or tonight the 2 Gelato will be going into 6l pots,

Gona germ 2 BCN Critical here now.

So hopefully I end up with
3 Gelatos
2 BCN Critical
1 Og kush
+ 2 wilderness maybe in 6 l pots
The og kush has failed to peak its head out of the soil, will give it to tonight and If there's no appearance I will put in a different seed just

So just gently bend her back down towards the middle over a few days? :smoking:

So not necessarily bend toward the middle, but can bend the cola to the side.
Keep the top of the cola in the light, don't let it get above the light where there is no light for it.

When I first grew, I had a 400 W metal halide HID light. Small ineffective reflector hood. Lamp hanging vertical.
I was growing local sativa plants, before we could find Dutch indica heavy genetics in my country.
I would end up tying and bending the colas to form a kind of inverted bowl shape around the lamp.
Lower in the middle and higher around all the sides.
This was too keep all the tops the same distance from the lamp itself.
Shorter plants and tops in the middle, taller plants and tops on the edges.

So not necessarily bend toward the middle, but can bend the cola to the side.
Keep the top of the cola in the light, don't let it get above the light where there is no light for it.

When I first grew, I had a 400 W metal halide HID light. Small ineffective reflector hood. Lamp hanging vertical.
I was growing local sativa plants, before we could find Dutch indica heavy genetics in my country.
I would end up tying and bending the colas to form a kind of inverted bowl shape around the lamp.
Lower in the middle and higher around all the sides.
This was too keep all the tops the same distance from the lamp itself.
Shorter plants and tops in the middle, taller plants and tops on the edges.
Thanks for that advice, that rouge cola is no where near any light source now, I'm off to remedy it :jointman:

Need some advice guys got a 2x2 tent and I'm running out of space my sour crack is getting huge its currently in a walk in cupboard

My loft can fit I 2x2 tent if I force it in due to beams running all over the place thinking of ordering a 40x40x120 tent just for the sour crack put her under her own ts1000 I can't afford a carbon filter at the min birthdays coming up and end of the month bills due

So the question is if I leave the tent door open and have a occilating fan blowing into the tent would this be OK

Also I did some lolly popping on my lady's yesterday to remove larf and tops that weren't going to amount to much the candy kush are on day 42 and the sour crack is on day 35 do you think this will hurt the end yeild as I waited to long to do it or will it help
Sour crack
IMG_20210424_201734.jpg

2 candy kush and sour crack
IMG_20210424_201823.jpg

Over crouded 2x2
IMG_20210419_195744.jpg

After lolly popping

IMG_20210424_203501.jpg
IMG_20210424_203518.jpg
IMG_20210424_203529.jpg

Back