Attachments

• IMG_20210423_191405.jpg
    IMG_20210423_191405.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210423_192116.jpg
    IMG_20210423_192116.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
So here are the girls, I'm pleased with their progress but the Lemon is taking it's time filling the middle out after topping and now I have this rouge cola snaking up the side of the tent.

What are my best options here, I was initially going to scrog them but this will be a ball ache when it comes to defoliating and this cola will be there what ever the case or just super crop it and hope for the best? :smoking:

Attachments

• runners.jpg
    runners.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 17
So here are the girls, I'm pleased with their progress but the Lemon is taking it's time filling the middle out after topping and now I have this rouge cola snaking up the side of the tent.

What are my best options here, I was initially going to scrog them but this will be a ball ache when it comes to defoliating and this cola will be there what ever the case or just super crop it and hope for the best? :smoking:

I'd just let them rock right on til finish from there m8.. another couple weeks upward growth to go. They've come on really well for ya.. kudos to you for stickin with them :thumbsup: :vibes:

Last edited:
I'd just let them rock right on til finish from there m8.. another couple weeks upward growth to go. They've come on really well for ya.. kudos to you for stickin with them :thumbsup: :vibes:
I'll do just that Hope, leave them to it. I'm sure it will slow down as that cola is actually grown above the light now. Once the light gets raised it will be business as usual. Am I right in thinking that I should wait for stretch to finish before switching onto bloom nutrients? :smoking: :vibes:

I'll do just that Hope, leave them to it. I'm sure it will slow down as that cola is actually grown above the light now. Once the light gets raised it will be business as usual. Am I right in thinking that I should wait for stretch to finish before switching onto bloom nutrients? :smoking: :vibes:

Some do a little mix of both in like a transition feed m8.. Some just switch.. but yea if you want to max them out then grow nutes until all upward growth has stopped :thumbsup: I use bloom start to finish but thats a bit controversial lol although has always worked for me however.. based on the science that comes with that as quoted by a much more knowledgeable grower than myself recently I've dusted off the AN Grow for a rattle during veg.. Ive also started to water between feeds.. plain water.. and stopped calmag every feed.. completely.. its workin ok.. although it freaked the shit out of me first few days thinking they'd die or something.. as you do hahaha you never stop learning and evolving in this wonderful little hobby of ours. Its one of the big attractions for me.. sorry bro.. was rantin there.. picked up an ounce of 'something dawg' earlier and its pretty mean :jointman::vibes:

Looking good. I'd go for a slow bend to the side.
Supercrops are tricky once the stems get harder in flowering.

Back