I ain't had a good tear up for a while :eyebrows: :crying:

Visions of @RustyStarbuck72 running through a huge field of corn.. sweating profusely.. shotgun blasts goin off in the the background as he looks over his shoulder.. hounds barking in pursuit hahaha

I'm not sure it would would a marquis of queensbury situation bro :crying: :cooldance: :vibes:

Well isn't this all just gold?!

Hello july to end off august weather has big play in this they take 7 to 11 weeks from seed to harvest if you are going to use a field look for where the tracter's turn as there is allways a bit where they cant turn around in which allways get left that's where i would plant if the field if it has a ditch even better as they get left alone for the pheasant's to nest in on are land

Hmmm, since they're already sprouting and my beans aren't up, probably not enough time.
May just try one anyway!

The edges of the fields have some possible places.

lol i dont i is a missrable basterd and just tell them get offf my land

Haha! Don't even know if the farmers live near here.

Is there no cob being grown near you? Sweet

The only bod I know who has pulled off a grow did it in cob (animal feed corn), she chopped down plants in the middle of the field - and dug holes which she planted the pot with compost in - this was a quick photo plant called Mango and the weed was excellent. I've always fancied putting plants in recycle boxes and sticking them high in trees.

I think last year they grew rapeseed for oil, this year it's peas (I am pretty sure they are peas!)
Usually rotation of crops, I'm guessing.

I would not plant in a maze field as we spray them with a weed killer and i would be pissed as fuck with someone doing that in my fields and all so there is no set time for harvest and most cob/maze goes to arobic generator

Noted, thank you.

Visions of @RustyStarbuck72 running through a huge field of corn.. sweating profusely.. shotgun blasts goin off in the the background as he looks over his shoulder.. hounds barking in pursuit hahaha

I'm not sure it would would a marquis of queensbury situation bro :crying: :cooldance: :vibes:

OK that theory falls on its arse at running :crying: with my knees? I'll stick to my tent I think..... It all sounds a bit labour intensive for my taste :oops1:. Plus I'm the clumsiest twat your ever likely to help up off the floor :rofl::d5:

OK that theory falls on its arse at running :crying: with my knees? I'll stick to my tent I think..... It all sounds a bit labour intensive for my taste :oops1:. Plus I'm the clumsiest twat your ever likely to help up off the floor :rofl::d5:
I dont even grow on my own land to many walkers /inspecters/ nad fram help its not worth the risk

Bouquet's of OG Kush and a half dozen daffodills stashed under his arm.
Dogs catching up, but chilling out from the smell of the Kush.
Ends up sitting in the middle of the field with the farmer, smoking a blunt and talking about organic growing...

Honestly some of you lot have balls of steel (or female equivalent. Although I have dropped a few beans around the countryside they are well out of the way. Been pissing myself reading this. Would love to see it

Haha, you should read my outdoor journals in my signature line.
Last site, 50 meters from a walking / running path side of the river, often dozens of people in sight.
Past the path, I can see into half a dozen 10-story apartment blocks.
"Hello people, here I am in the long grass, how are you all doing today?"

Bouquet's of OG Kush and a half dozen daffodills stashed under his arm.
Dogs catching up, but chilling out from the smell of the Kush.
Ends up sitting in the middle of the field with the farmer, smoking a blunt and talking about organic growing...

We'll settle for that ending right there.. @RustyStarbuck72 lives to grow another day :cooldance: :cooldance:

I ain't had a good tear up for a while :eyebrows: :crying:
Honest peeps these buggers spend their days wrestling cows - defo go red head torch at stupid o clock in the night - or have a row. Our biggest farmer hereabouts doesn't mind folk using field margins for snares whatever - he's lovely, why not a quiet word? Though between you and me - I'm having a crack of growing on MOD land.

Honest peeps these buggers spend their days wrestling cows - defo go red head torch at stupid o clock in the night - or have a row. Our biggest farmer hereabouts doesn't mind folk using field margins for snares whatever - he's lovely, why not a quiet word? Though between you and me - I'm having a crack of growing on MOD land.

Hope it’s not Porton Down :eek1: who knows what mutations you might get!

Back