Well it's been a rough few days but this mimosa evo has been helping :pass:
20210428_221101.jpg

Really all depends on your personal circumstances and need for stealth etc bro if your happy no one's gonna rumble you and u can sleep easy then do what ya want I say.. within reason obviously.. dont take on a commercial warehouse then blame me for example :crying: :jointman:

That had me howling mate nice Disclaimer there :LOLStoned::funny:

Hey peoples
thought I better say hi being from uk aswell, . Is there many of us here?
question: where you all getting your beans from?
got my first beans from gorilla seeds, (zkittlez from barneys)

Hey peoples

Recently I’ve used Fast Buds. Linda Seeds. And Ali Bongo Seeds. Can’t grumble with any of them. Both Fast Buds and Linda seeds have excellent customer service. Can’t comment on that from Ali Bongo due to the fact I got what I ordered and pretty quickly.

Hey peoples

Hey m8.. nice to meet ya.. loads of UK growers on here and ranks growing by the day :thumbsup: I used discount cannabis seeds and always found them great.. other than that the breeders directly.. fast buds. Autoseeds.. DP.. Seedstockers.. Dinafem back in the good old days.

Are you security conscious on the delivery front? I've had hundreds of beans delivered over the years in the UK with no issues.. long may that continue.

Hey peoples
Welcome mate, always good to add another UK grower to the gang :d5: :vibes:

Hey peoples
Welcome to the forum, you've joined the right place, :bighug: these boys and girls all know their stuff and the UK crew on here have grown an honest and knowledgable community of growers for growers.:smoking::vibes::toke: Ref Seeds, I've used The Vault which is Spanish based and had no issues and on the recommendation of the forum Discount Cannabis Seeds based in the UK again without issue and The LondonSeedCentre.

Last edited:
Ive got loads of Blueberry. Thai. And Skunk Kush seeds that i intend to do the same with when I've time. Have you ever tried growing in the fields before?
I did a corn field grow once. Planted the corn. waited for it to emerge. Then went in and pulled every third corn plant and put in a Cannabis seedling. The Cannabis competed with the corn for the light. And by time the stretch was done I had a couple of hundred ten footers. Was driving down the road which was a couple hundred yards from the field and smelt skunk. That night I got in the old farm truck and drove around until I smelt skunk. Stopped and threw the dead skunk in the back of the truck. And dumped it on the side of the road near the corn field, Smell skunk see skunk.

Back