Indoor Tyrannosaurus Duck...........

I thought that just letting it fly meant a good cleaning would be needed before the next grow. Thank you sir! Would never ask for your secrets :toke:

Pollen is only viable for a few days in a humid environment. And I mist the tent with my spray bottle, wipe the lights and wires with a damp cloth.
I thought that just letting it fly meant a good cleaning would be needed before the next grow. Thank you sir! Would never ask for your secrets :toke:

Pollen is only viable for a few days in a humid environment. And I mist the tent with my spray bottle, wipe the lights and wires with a damp cloth.

You just solved most of my worries about growing a male for pollen! I thought it could hang around longer than that. Thank you again !

:growing::frog::baby::baby::baby::woody::baked::headbang::headbang::headbang:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Today has been an awesome day! Got my AFN stash jars in the mail. The package was dropped at the door. our mailman is cool. I check the mail in the mailbox and......................guess what I've got now...................................

DUCKSFOOT REGULAR SEED! I wasn't even sure I hadn't got scammed but here they are!

Ducksfoot seed pic1 -1-23-2017.jpg

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Today has been an awesome day! Got my AFN stash jars in the mail. The package was dropped at the door. our mailman is cool. I check the mail in the mailbox and......................guess what I've got now...................................

DUCKSFOOT REGULAR SEED! I wasn't even sure I hadn't got scammed but here they are!

View attachment 691566
NICE!!! Ouroboros Genetics??

Umm is that real or a pun lol? I got mine from a site called Sam Pedros www.sampedros.com

what's really interesting is the sell mostly mushrooms, etc. There's a button that says Seedbank. You click and there is displayed:................ Ducksfoot.........thats it lol!

All I have for confirmation of whether or not its pure duck was a photo and it seemed close to what I have. Hopefully its what I'm looking for. I have a fellow who has offered me seed also, that obtained then in Austrailia and I'm confident they are the real deal, either way, I'm finally covered!

Now I'll continues to work towards my own autoflower duck, Azure Duck!

NICE!!! Ouroboros Genetics??

View attachment 691566
Hey pop22
i feel with you great you got some reg duck beans. Good luck with your project.
cu tobe

I'd like to hear more about your project! Consider doing a journal?

To Pop22
The DuckLeaf trait is recessive, so you won't see any webbed leaves in the F1. You'll need to cross the F1s together to make F2s, and you should have webbed leaves in 25% of the offspring. You'll need to cross 2 of the webbed F2s to get consistant webbing, and even then, it may not be enough to get consistant webbing. You may need to push it out a few more generations.

I'm working on a similar project and crossed my WINDOWSILL(an amazing low odor, resinous, auto that grows well on my windowsill) with a Frisian Duck. I hit a snag this summer, as all of my F1s turned out to be female. They were extremely resistant to Ag+ solutions, and wouldn't produce any pollen. But the F1s were some damn fine smoke. I'll try again next year. Good Luck with your project!

Back