Indoor Tyrannosaurus Duck...........

You ain't seen nothin yet.....!

Update:

And so it begins...the guessing game! Is it regenerating, or really dying........ stay tuned for 2-6 weeks............lol!

View attachment 701954
this one is gone my friend lol I can say that with about 99% certainty ( ive made thousands of clones) once that vibrant green at the core of the plant fizzes out theres little hope of recovery, its essentially started decaying.

That's what I thought three times before. I've let them turn brown it was so dead. Was about to throw it out but left it in the cab, gave it water, don't know why. Three days later there was a 3" stalk with new leaves sprouting from the base. Yep this one MAY be a goner, but don't count on it! Ducksfoot is NOT typical Cannabis in several ways, this being one of them. I've never had a clone of duck just start growing again they always die first!

this one is gone my friend lol I can say that with about 99% certainty ( ive made thousands of clones) once that vibrant green at the core of the plant fizzes out theres little hope of recovery, its essentially started decaying.

Update:

Momma duck is making some nice bud, the entire length of the branches! These are productive plants. I gave her and the Blue Dragons some GrowMore seagrow 16-16-16 solution at 400ppms, uncluding 120 ppms of cal/mag yesterday. Starting to get some green color back into her. Looks like my soil will need to be hotter next time to grow under these lights with!
And in the greenhouse, the buds had a very pale blue color to them. These are getting very purple! Wish I could post the smell, not like any cannabis!

ducksfoot-buds-pic1-2-15-2017-jpg.702369
ducksfoot-buds-pic2-2-15-2017-jpg.702370
ducksfoot-buds-pic3-2-15-2017-jpg.702371

NEW DUCKS BEGINNING! I just put 6 of the Ducksfoot seed I aquired to soak and will plant them tomorrow. Hoping these are good, the seed looked old to me...

And if they are.........Wooooooooo! First thing I do is make more seed! Looks like the duck Revival has begun!

Update:

Momma Duck, from whom I took all my clones, is well into flower. She was sickly for a while, but I'm feeding that tent now. I filled the res with a solution of Seagrow and Hawaiian Bud at 575 ppms and her color is now very good! She bounced back better than expected. Ducks are tough! And she's building bud like crazy! some branches are starting to sag, they are lined from top to bottom with buds.

Ducksfoot bud pic1 -2-19-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot bud pic2 -2-19-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot bud pic3 -2-19-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot bud pic4 -2-19-2017.jpg

Back