Indoor Tyrannosaurus Duck...........

Was talking with my friend who gifted me the ducksfoot. He says some purple very dark, some get a baby blue tint. And yes, I'm excited, this is the first indoor duck I've grown to completion, and for all she's been through, she's performed beautifully!

She has such a beautiful color!

Momma duck is really building buds! I suspect from all the abuse, the buds may stay small, but they are lining the entire branches! I love these plants! Tenacious for sure! And ohh my, is she frosting up! This is my first indoor duck and I'm sure liking what I'm seeing! She has twice the frost of my greenhouse ducks! Wooooo! She going to kick some ass! ( Mine likely...lol )

Got a pic of the bud on the Azure Duck next to her, its unpollinated so I get to sample the smoke. ( I've cheated and clipped buds from the seed plants )

Momma Duck pic1 -2-22-2017.jpg
Momma Duck pic2 -2-22-2017.jpg
Azure Duck Sensimilla bud pic1 -2-22-2017.jpg

Ducksfoot branches are thin and whippy. I had to tie up a large branch. I used a vine clip and a peice of yarn lol!

So far, all clones are alive! I'll be checking for signs of new growth today, I'm examining them closely.

Clones are possibly at the turn over, some are just plain dying, some look like they may be ready for new growth. So damned hard to tell with these girls! The new ducksfoot from the seed I bought look fantastic and are growing nicely. Couple more weeks and I'll put them on 12/12 and see what I've got. I'll use a male to pollinate one of my clones. The other clone I'll STS a couple branches and let her self pollinate.

Ducksfoot pic1 -3-12-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot pic2 -3-12-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot pic3 -3-12-2017.jpg

New Ducksfoot from Seed:

New Ducksfoot pic1 -3-12-2017.jpg

Clones are possibly at the turn over, some are just plain dying, some look like they may be ready for new growth. So damned hard to tell with these girls! The new ducksfoot from the seed I bought look fantastic and are growing nicely. Couple more weeks and I'll put them on 12/12 and see what I've got. I'll use a male to pollinate one of my clones. The other clone I'll STS a couple branches and let her self pollinate.

View attachment 714884 View attachment 714885 View attachment 714886

New Ducksfoot from Seed:

View attachment 714887
Hi pop22
the clones didnt look so good but i saw with my own that some looks like they but grow again after a few weeks.
the seed ducks looking great.

good luck with your ducks my friend.

cu tobe

Back