Indoor Tyrannosaurus Duck...........

Its not over! Remember this girl? I chopped her down and got some bud. While chopping her, I decided for giggles, to re-veg her. So I left one little branch, and one bud at the base.

Momma Duck pic1 -2-22-2017.jpg

Well, here she is today in a stealth grow in my back yard..........

duckfoot pic1 -6-9-2017.jpg

Its not over! Remember this girl? I chopped her down and got some bud. While chopping her, I decided for giggles, to re-veg her. So I left one little branch, and one bud at the base.

View attachment 762637

Well, here she is today in a stealth grow in my back yard..........

View attachment 762638
Hey my friend
Good job with the re veg she is looking great. I wish you a second good yield with this girl.
have a good smoke
cu tobe

Update:

Momma Duck is flowering nicely! She got a good size and lots of branches. I'm betting on a nice harvest from her! I'm impresses how this re-vegged plant has turned out!

Ducksfoot outdoors pic1 -8-11-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot outdoors pic2 -8-11-2017.jpg

That plant looks great!!!!! How tall is it??

About 3 1/2 feet. When she's ripe, the branches will be dragging on the ground. Branches would make good whips..lol!

That plant looks great!!!!! How tall is it??

THREAD REVIVAL!

Ducks have been lurking around in my tents for months. I've not said much on them, been working to get the sidermite free. mites LOVE ducks........... well am am about there, 2 months of spraying regularly with a 50/50 mix of 70% Isopropyl/water seems to have done it. My tents are finally under control and I'm certain close to bug free.

I've got 10 ducks going that have been in very small pots for months now. It was planned to to do a run to make fem seed, but plans have changed. 2 will be pollinated from a male of the F2 ducksfoot x ducksfoot cross I made. The F1 were my ducksfoot crossed with duck I bought online as mine were clones, the males were lost be the friend who gifted me these. To revive my local strain I crossed it with what I believe to be Wally Duck's cross. The BX1 were created by pollinating another clone of my duck with an F1 male from the first cross. The purpose being to bring these as close as possible to the genetics of my ducksfoot, these will be BX2. For those that don't know, BX is back cross.

And got some strong plants! I have one duck that's 28" tall and 18" wide. Big deal right? How about when its growing ina 1L pot ( that really only holds about .75L... )!

Pics, the big girl first

Ducksfoot -6-16-2016.jpg
Ducksfoot  plant 2 -6-16-2016.jpg

Glad to see the ducks journey continues! My buddy @johnp540 has been interested in the ducks himself.

HERE WE GO AGAIN! Have an interesting Ducksfoot for you. I had an auto pot full of used soil, sitting in a vacant tray and being watered. Been there for months. Just before I flipped my Sugar Black Rose to 12/12, I noticed this little ducksfoot had sprouted in the empty pot. Now there have not been ducksfoot in an auto pot in at least as year........ seed must have lain dormant all that time! So I left her. Well, its a good thing I didn't move her to veg her longer...... She was 8" tall when I went to 12/12, she's now about 24"! she's a nice size and into flower now. She was 3 weeks into 12/12 before she flowered. Now I believe this is the cross of our local ducksfoot with the Ducksfoot seed I bought. This is then an F1 and I've not even grown these yet lol!

Well she's a beauty! Can't wait to see how she turns out!

She's under my QB 304 light and being fed 600 ppms of Megacrop.

ducksfoot pic1 -6-5-2019.jpg

Back