Indoor Tropical Outdoor: White Widow Max, AK47, Cheese, Great White Shark, Northern Lights

Have now sourced some excellent quality potting mix, along with some extra coco coir,
and happily found some local dolomite lime that I can use, too.
Getting ready for the transplant into proper pots for outdoors in a week or two.
Now just waiting for these little girls to become young ladies.

Go girls, go!

Update!

First, a family photo of everyone, at day 13 for the older girls (front and center) and day 7 for the younger girls (back and both sides):

20160818 Guerrilla (2) - A-AK47, A-WWM, A-Ch, GWS(f), NL(r).jpg

Day 13 (older girls - from sprout)

Auto AK47 and Auto White Widow Max
The AK47 on the right is really doing quite nicely, as you can see.
The White Widow Max on the left is doing fine, but she is just a smaller plant. I think her third set of true leaves are also still just 3-pointers.
20160818 Guerrilla (3) - Auto AK47, Auto White Widow Max.jpg

Day 7 (younger girls - from sprout)

Auto Cheese
Both are doing well, and coming along nicely for a week old.
20160818 Guerrilla (4) - Auto Cheese.jpg

Great White Shark (fem)
One doing very nicely, another okay, the third is still moving, but seems to need some encouragement!
20160818 Guerrilla (5) - Great White Shark (fem).jpg

Northern Lights (reg)
Like the GSW, a couple doing really well, and a third which needs some help.
20160818 Guerrilla (6) - Northern Lights (reg).jpg

Last night I noticed that the soil in one of the GWS pots was a bit disturbed. I thought strange. Noticed a hole on the side...
Then saw a huge white larvae grub things crawling around on the bottom of the tray! Ewwwwwwwwwww... dispatched that pretty quick.
Maybe it was some giant grasshopper larvae or something, spawned early on and just growing underground in the bottom of the pot.

Now, for an artsy shot to end the update, which actually comes from yesterday:
20160817 Guerrilla (1) - Artsy.jpg

Love it when vege mode fully kicks in. They just take off. Spend all day just watching them grow. It's coming soon.........
But best when you're out of town for a day or two, and when you come home, it's like your gran saying how much you've grown.

Love that tropical weather -- 15 min shower was maybe 2cm (close to 1") of rain.
The big girls were okay. The littlest girls okay. The three young bug skinny girls need swimming lessons...
Now the sun has disappeared under a black cloud, looks like a solar eclipse out there....
They're going to have to get used to it, I guess.

Go, girls, go!!

Mierda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4" of rain in two fucking hours...........
Had to sort them out a bit, still alive, but

How are these going to survive around here?
I figure they'd need to be a good 6" tall before they'll handle this shit okay.

Attachments

• 20160819 Guerrilla - 100mm rain 2 hrs.jpg
    20160819 Guerrilla - 100mm rain 2 hrs.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 58
Back