Dinafem Trip's Dinafem Haze CBD

Looking totally laden with frosty goodness there man, top job on the grow I shall be happy if mine looks like thats at harvest. Enjoy your fruits mate :)
thanks man, i wouldnt doubt yours will look like this, she had been a breeze to grow!

looks like some good stuff bro. Nice growing! patiently waiting for the cured smoke report...
its a great smoke, ill get more indepth when its all cured and such
Beautiful plant:slap: she looks lovely!
thanks man! cant wait to roll a nice J of this! smells like sweet lemon candy!

Last edited:
Haze CBD Harvest!
DSCN4553.JPG
DSCN4554.JPG
DSCN4555.JPG
DSCN4556.JPG
DSCN4557.JPG
DSCN4558.JPG
DSCN4559.JPG
DSCN4560.JPG
DSCN4561.JPG
DSCN4562.JPG
DSCN4563.JPG
DSCN4564.JPG
DSCN4565.JPG

Outstanding growing! Some VERY nice looking medical grade buds!

I have two of these going now for a seed run. Very impressed with them thus far.

Enjoy!
I grew almost exclusively high CBD photos in my OD garden this year from strains I made. Needing some good high CBD auto and semi autos to add to the menu. As with most, I need/use it for chronic pain 24/7. Dina-Fems two IPCauto strains look like they may fill the bill. Need to do some testing on finished flowers as always.

Peace

Outstanding growing! Some VERY nice looking medical grade buds!

I have two of these going now for a seed run. Very impressed with them thus far.

Enjoy!
I grew almost exclusively high CBD photos in my OD garden this year from strains I made. Needing some good high CBD auto and semi autos to add to the menu. As with most, I need/use it for chronic pain 24/7. Dina-Fems two IPCauto strains look like they may fill the bill. Need to do some testing on finished flowers as always.

Peace
thanks stickman it means alot coming from ya.:pass: this girl just cruised right along i pretty much forgot about her until she was ready! I have only smoked a bowl of this and i liked what i seen but i need to get a proper dose of this in me to judge it better. im looking to use this for my anxiety and arthritic knee pains. I threw a decent amount of B grade buds into the trim pile because i plan on making edibles and BHO with alot of it :thumbsup: i may be wrong but are you the guy to talk to about the strain F99?:toke:

Brother, if the CBD:THC ratios are close to what Dina-Fem advertises, then yes they should most certainly help for both your anxiety and your arthritic knee pains.

Not sure if I am 'the guy' to talk about F99, but I have grown and used F99auto in a fair amount of crosses that I have made, and are being grown OD in some harsh climates around the world. By itself it is a great strain, but doesn't have enough medicinal properties in it for my taste, without adding to it. Both the photo and auto version are incredible breeding tools IMHO. Auto version is a 6o day finisher period.

Peace.

Brother, if the CBD:THC ratios are close to what Dina-Fem advertises, then yes they should most certainly help for both your anxiety and your arthritic knee pains.

Not sure if I am 'the guy' to talk about F99, but I have grown and used F99auto in a fair amount of crosses that I have made, and are being grown OD in some harsh climates around the world. By itself it is a great strain, but doesn't have enough medicinal properties in it for my taste, without adding to it. Both the photo and auto version are incredible breeding tools IMHO. Auto version is a 6o day finisher period.

Peace.
ok i knew Fuggzy said something about you and F99 haha im actually gonna get into breeding, just waiting on being able to run my other tent. i cant wait for this Haze CBD to dry and cure man, ill report back with a smoke report!

I meant to tell you just HOW impressed I am with your growing skills! :greenthumb:You will do great breeding, but be careful. Making your own seed is so satisfying, and addictive. I hardly ever grow a plant these days with dusting at least a branch or two. The few private breeders that I know that create the best medical strains for pain management, anti-anxietey, insomnia suffer these them selves, so makes us need to create strains that help us. It is then so nice to be able to share genetics with others.

The popcorn and trim should make some great medibles and BHO.

I sincerely look forward to a smoke report from you!

Forgot to do this earlier, and you deserve what little max rep slap I can give you. This won't hurt too much LOL.:slap:

Have a great day by brother!

I meant to tell you just HOW impressed I am with your growing skills! :greenthumb:You will do great breeding, but be careful. Making your own seed is so satisfying, and addictive. I hardly ever grow a plant these days with dusting at least a branch or two. The few private breeders that I know that create the best medical strains for pain management, anti-anxietey, insomnia suffer these them selves, so makes us need to create strains that help us. It is then so nice to be able to share genetics with others.

The popcorn and trim should make some great medibles and BHO.

I sincerely look forward to a smoke report from you!

Forgot to do this earlier, and you deserve what little max rep slap I can give you. This won't hurt too much LOL.:slap:

Have a great day by brother!
thanks stickman, when i go down the road of breeding i will be sure to tag ya, maybe you could teach me a thing or 2:thumbsup: and yea i think i will mainly focus on a daytime anxiety strain and a mid day to end of day pain med when i do decide to breed for myself:smoking: thanks for the rep!:toke:

Waiting to see the report on this before I start mine. Want a heads up if its straight to the head. Having a feeling with Haze genetics this is likely the case. Nice haul and the grow looks pretty fucking sweet. :smokeout:
ill get it upfor ya asap brotha! by what little taste i had it was a nice mellow buzz but this was just a small test

Back